FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

That is where your wrong  Yes I gave them my work and after the New year we are all starting a team to make a much better and complete Boston Mod for the members to enjoy.  

Hey im from Germany and would like join the team!

I find too much bug´s on the map and i have enough experience to work on the map. #Ilovethismod

my english its not good but i understand all what you say to me in english.

@Battalion Chief:

To clarify, Finn Rescue was nice enough to send me over what he has completed thus far.  I will be taking that along with our Boston Mod and creating a "joint" Boston Mod V3.0

Awesome!!  I tried it when you both released your boston mods.  I quickly learned how hard modding can be.  I can't wait to see the final product.

Hi guys...I added the new coronas(beta) file into my data/textures file and I am still getting the white boxes showing up. Is there a way to get rid of those boxes once and for all??? i did everything that you told us to do and still no luck.....I got the new link with the beta fix(long version)....no luck

I'm new here and was just wondering where can I download the extra vehicles that are shown throughout the pages or a newer version? I have v2.2

This is a diffrent boston mod. There is two (as I know of) boston mods. And I asume that you have the boston mod guys version. For this boston mod there is a download link on page 1.

Can't wait to play this! :)