FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

I'll check it later

Is there any point to this post? Why not reply after you've checked whatever it is you're going to check?

I've got Sven Coronas and the links for the Beta Fixes but I cant download the mod from Mega, it says the files are not longer available. Is there any another link? Or we should wait 'till another release? I really want to try this mod :)

I'm sure there was a working link posted a few pages back, there's certainly more than one download link for the mod. At least one should work.

Anyone have a link

I think there is one a few posts up but I am confused as to weather or not this is the most up to date version or what.

To inform him that look I'm busy right now I will check the download that I put up later

Why do we need to know your busy? Like randomperson said, if you have something to say make it contructive, for example, saying what you thought AFTER you checked it out. Otherwise, it is spam because it adds nothing constructive.

Can someone help me please. The problem is every time i load the mod up and such when I get in game it's like White lines and stuff like shadows all over the map.

:cry:  :(

Can someone help me please. The problem is every time i load the mod up and such when I get in game it's like White lines and stuff like shadows all over the map.

Maybe your pc can't run the game. 

turn off shadows and lower the graphics on the game.

Fred that means that the unit is not properly set up in game play. If you know how to use the game editor then you can go in and recreate that unit..sounds like it is pointing to a blank or empty file. It Happens sometimes in creating mods. That's why when creating mods we try not to rush and also beta test it.

[q uote name=JustinJones" post="272875" timestamp="1402179130]can u post download link it's back a few pages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk