FInn Rescue 12

Boston Mod [RELEASED]

Will this mod be like the manhattan mod and not be able to work on lower end computers? I had to play the SD version of the manhattan mod for it to work on my computer.

It should be fine. It looks to be based of the LA MOD map. The Manhattan Mod is a rare situation with very high detail on the map and vehicles. The LA Mod uses simpler models/ textures, requiring a less powerful computer.

Thanks guys for the support.  Yes the mod is going to be the LA 2.0 map.  We are in process of placing objects on the map and making a few changes to the map added units and buildings from Manhattan mod with Permission from Dyson and Rafael.   Yes it would be nice to add more free play events for the game.    

Yes sounds good but to do it is another story.  Fire station one 4 engines Tower3 or ladder 24 Dyson's model , rescue 1 bama model , hazmat , TUC , D8 district command unit.  I would like to dump the tiller ladder, Boston Dose not use them any more.    Fire station 2 Engine, rescue 2 ladder truck , dist command unit. 

Tower unit is major pain in the a$$&%^% to get into the mod. It was pacifically designed for the Manhattan Mod. It is great looking truck but Boston is going away from them they are to big and awkward to handle in the Streets of Boston.  The NEW KME ladder trucks is what they are going with.  

Fire station 3 if possible  Bama KME engine model and ladder truck with a District unit.  Harbor unit by the dock are. 

EMS all stationed at the Hospital with command unit. 

Police station Shane Greens set up and few add on's Transport Wagon 

Small Special operation base Swat units and motorcycles K-9 unit bomb unit  

Small State Police barracks  four units 3 marked one detective.   

These are a few ideas but again how much can be done to make game work effectively and smooth.  It is a lot of work but it could be done with the right people.  My computer is XPS 420 with a Nividia GTS 450 graphics card. I don't know how intel friendly this will be when completed. 

Sorry guys no release date the Mod is still in the works and will take a while.  Here is a small update I was able to get Dyson's and Rafael's tower ladder to work.  Thanks to them  for creating a great model.  Before the Boston mod is released sometime in the future. I will still need approval by all modelers  and the forum.  Things are subject to change thanks for looking.   

No no, release date questioning is highly frowned upon in this community. Don't be pushin'. If there's a release date, they'll tell you. If not, shut up and wait patiently like the rest of us. Or at least I think that's how the rules go

I think so aswell :)