totokh

Objection

Dears :::::::::::::

I will tell you what happen with me ...

At the first i wasn't be able to know how is the FD Command Patch 3 work ... so i ask this question on a topic .....Ok ... Then someone answer to my question ... and ask me about something ...

Then i put another topic about the same issue .... Think what happen !!!!!!!!

The first topic was locked by """ Voodooo """ the second was disappear >>lol .....

No i have been given a warning from Voodoo again .

What can i say now ........... Thanks Voodoo >...... I must object this procedure .... So Should be punished for not knowing ...................

I will ask the same question .....How can i make the FD Command Patch 3 work ?????

You got a warning and the second topic got deleted because it is against the forum rules to create multiple topics about the same thing.

Avoiding cross- and multi-postings

The creation of multiple topics or posts with the same question/request/comment in one or several forums is not tolerated on our message board. Only the quality of the post determines if you get attention or not. Besides, if there is no one who knows an answer to your problem, there is no reason to bump or post your topic over and over.

You then created another topic asking the same question as your first two, so the new topic got locked and you got another warning because you were told it was against the rules. This topic will probably get you another warning as well.

It's really not difficult, if someone can answer then they will. Creating loads of topics isn't going to make anyone answer any quicker.

For the record, and for everyone to make their own opinion, here is the message you received along with your warning:

I told you to stop posting the same question in new topics.

+1 warning point. Next time is a ban for spam.

Now here's an excerpt of what you just posted:

Then i put another topic about the same issue .... Think what happen !!!!!!!!

So obviously, you don't get the point. At all. So I'm going to write it in big, red, bold, underlined capital letters, hoping you'll understand this time:

DO NOT POST THE SAME QUESTION IN MULTIPLE TOPICS. ONE (1) IS ENOUGH.

Now I did say I'd ban you for posting the same question again, and you just did. I'm letting it slide just this once. Consider this your one and only chance.

OK ....... I have to thank Voodoo about what happen , but he has to understand what pushed me to do that ...... i didn't know this is the rules .

........... thanks MR. Handsup because you don't understand what happen .....

Thanks Mr.

randomperson139 ,.... For feeding

Then read the rules and warnings. I didn't understand because 1.I didn't want to since you were clearly breaking site rules, 2. because the post was so poorly laid out, i couldn't understand a sentence of it.

Then read the rules and warnings. I didn't understand because 1.I didn't want to since you were clearly breaking site rules, 2. because the post was so poorly laid out, i couldn't understand a sentence of it.

Ok ...... Handsup now i know the rules .....

Second : may be i didn't write the right words about what i want because English is not my language .......... Thanks for all

Ok so after searching through all of your topics I finally found the one you have checked most recently. So in an effort to make the madness stop I will quote the answer I gave you back on 2/7 below.

All right I must admit I am still a little fuzzy as to wether or not I am understanding this correctly, However, I believe I have seen this before, when you extract or unzip the .rar file it creates and extra folder within the unziped folder. EM4 doesn't know to go through this other folder so you need to move the files out of the second internal folder and into the first so that EM4 can find the folders. I realize that wasn't as clear as it probably could be but I am not sure how to say it differently.

Unzip: FD Command MP Map.rar --> gets you --> FD Command MP Map -->Inside of that folder is this folder --> **FD Command MP Map**

Sorry easier way, just move the **second folder** into your mods directory.