modern futuristic (emergency 4)mod (w.i.p.)

post-39555-0-85645000-1360343943_thumb.ppost-39555-0-14262900-1360343951_thumb.p hey, whats up people this is warhunterwolf1-1 and im making a mod called modern futuristic i am thinking about using the standard em4 vehicles that have been reskined and giving them more abilities and actions if anyone has any more ideas and or suggestions i dont want any negative comments in this update forum only positive comments\suggestions. pictures and updates to be posted later today. (update 9:00 a.m.) also if i can get enough support from the comunity with my mod i would like to expand upon this and make a secon more up to date mod. update 9:12 a.m. caifornia time. here are some photos tell me what you think. Edited by warhunterwolf1-1

in response to your question about a new may unknown 365 since i have barely started this mod today i am still working nout the reskinning process and i will let the community decide whether or not i should have a new map or not for my mod. but for now i just need to get the pictures up because i finished the reskining realnearly this morning but i got so tired that i feel asleep so i will try and get these photos up as soon as possible.

a new map sorry unknown typo there

and i meant to respond to brandweer miller's post about the new map the map part will all depend upon whether the community wants me to do a new map for this mod if they like my mod idea.

there are the pics better ones will come today very soon

Double posting is against the rules, and you posted 4 times in a row. Use the edit button.

Expect at least a warning when a mod sees this. If they're in a bad mood, you might even get a posting ban.

Now, a question about your mod, What 'new abilities' are you planning on adding to vehicles?

here are some better ones

post-39555-0-02188400-1360344537_thumb.p

riot unit

post-39555-0-02188400-1360344537_thumb.p

police unit transporter

post-39555-0-19225900-1360344552_thumb.p

patrol car

post-39555-0-64546400-1360344557_thumb.p

APC

now as you can see these photos and reskins are of the default em4 vehicle and the reason for that is i do not have any new models that i can use at this time also these are the default em4 police vehicles the only one i will not reskin is the helicopter.

edit...

sorry randomperson i will not double post again i guess i got a little carried away with forum posting.

edit....

the new abilities will be stuff like having the apc break down walls and allow the officers to fire from inside the vehicle so that they dont die as quickly as they usually do. and the riot unit will have the ability to launch flashbang units against demonstrators. stuff that would help the fire and police out. ems is a 50/50 on reskins and new abilities. it all depends on what the community think i should do.

edit...

mod restarted same vehicles with same reskins as before

edit...

im gonna restart the mod because certain .dds files wouldnt show up as reskinned only that they were original. im using paint.net and gimp

post-39555-0-02146200-1360344543_thumb.p

How are you going to add those new abilities? Can you script?

no i cant script but if anyone here on the forum can help me script that would be great. or if someone can link a tutorial on how to sceipt for emergency 4.-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i am going to add these abilities via scripting but since i dont know how to script i need to have someone help me script all these features.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope it will be possible for you to incorporate these features into the game. By the way, using dots and commas would make your texts a lot more readable.

thanks for the advice stumpje timestamp will definitly keep your suggesstion in mind. and yes i do think it is possible but im just gonna need to have someone who really knows how to script to be able to script this. because honestly i do not know how to script

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit of last post with photos...

here are the fire dept. reskins

post-39555-0-68242600-1360351077_thumb.p

post-39555-0-98341900-1360351092_thumb.p

post-39555-0-34039100-1360351120_thumb.p

post-39555-0-97333000-1360351129_thumb.p

post-39555-0-23045800-1360351139_thumb.p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

edit...

sorry randomperson i will not double post again i guess i got a little carried away with forum posting.

You said you weren't going to double post again, then you go and triple post. Use the edit button!

Are you just trying to see how quickly you can get banned or something?

ok thanks

You said you weren't going to double post again, then you go and triple post. Use the edit button!

Are you just trying to see how quickly you can get banned or something?

no im not its just that i keep posting eventhough it says that im double posting when im trying not to

Looks like acid drunk colours, igot such colours when my first video card got hight heat.

You sould find a better concept art than just badly change some colours

i need help here. also this is my firt time skinning. please give me a break. i will work on my skinning abilities and in time will post better models

This is just a filling in of the skins with the 'Bucket' tool, correct?

yes because this is my first time skinning. i will do better in the future.

Well, good luck. Reminds me heavily of this:

A future settting, reskin of original units, etc.

wow that mod is bad

and thanks for the support

edit...

i am currently trying to model some new models for this mod update with pictures to come ASAP UNTIL THEN I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS POST AS I SEE FIT.

update 2/12/13 12:24 am

hello all i have recently finished making a model for this mod photo will be uploaded tell me what you think of the model.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is a photo of the model:

post-39555-0-02055300-1360657677_thumb.j

update 2/14/13 1:32 pm

hey guys just wanted to give you guys an update for this mod I have found the swat apc I am going to use.

post-39555-0-17896800-1360877710_thumb.j

wow that mod is bad

and thanks for the support

edit...

i am currently trying to model some new models for this mod update with pictures to come ASAP UNTIL THEN I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE THIS POST AS I SEE FIT.

update 2/12/13 12:24 am

hello all i have recently finished making a model for this mod photo will be uploaded tell me what you think of the model.

here is a photo of the model:

post-39555-0-02055300-1360657677_thumb.j

Holy.... Sheet