totokh

FD Command Patch 3

Dears :

After downloading ED Command Patch 3 and Extract the file on the game . the Mod Installer didn't read the files like Losangeles Mod or like the other mods . on the game i see the name of this mod as a green symbol but with no effect with modification ..... Could you Help me .

Okay... this is more what i was looking for.... but you shouldn't post two topics its not right.

go into your mod folder with in the C:\programfiles\sixteen bla bla bla or where ever you have it installed and see if it is there. If it is then it should be installed correctly. click the folder click delete and then retry. I have never come across this so it is interesting.

All right I must admit I am still a little fuzzy as to wether or not I am understanding this correctly, However, I believe I have seen this before, when you extract or unzip the .rar file it creates and extra folder within the unziped folder. EM4 doesn't know to go through this other folder so you need to move the files out of the second internal folder and into the first so that EM4 can find the folders. I realize that wasn't as clear as it probably could be but I am not sure how to say it differently.

Unzip: FD Command MP Map.rar --> gets you --> FD Command MP Map --> Inside of that folder is this folder --> **FD Command MP Map**

Sorry easier way, just move the **second folder** into your mods directory.

My appologies squamish I don't mean to argue with you but the download file here. Found on this page of the forum. Is most certainly a .rar file not an .em4 file. I did just redownload it to make sure I was correct. My above suggestion should resolve the issue that I believe the rp is having.