Texas State Mod

Hello there people. I have decided to discontinue work on the Lancaster, California Mod. I have been working on a Texas State Mod for like a month or 2 now and have decided to make a topic for it finally. I decided to pick the state of Texas because for what i know of nobody has made a Texas Mod before and i think it would be a pretty cool to make one. This mod will included the major cities of Dallas, Houston, And Fort Worth.

Team Members

Skinner- JamesJackson

Lights- Zach1019 (Part Time), Bob100101

Scripts- JamesJackson

Mapper- NEEDED

If you would like to help out just pm me JamesJackson any help would be greatly apperciated. :laugh:

• Upvote 2

Do you have any units done, so we can see some of your work?

And yeah they are on my laptop i will post them when i get home.

I am from Houston and there is no other EM4 mod that has anything to do with Houston at all! Very happy to see one coming :laugh:

Thank you for the support and check back later for an update :laugh:

im just trying to give them my support :)

Thanks for the support i am working making prototypes to put nthe unit together and thgen i will release photos of the Kennedale Police Units with lightbar and the slicktop

Will Chuck Norris and the Texas Rangers be in the game?or is there no known modelling program that can duplicate the vast amount of polys needed to create him...

No..Because NOBODY controlls Chuck Norris.

This is a status update fom JamesJackson(creator of this mod) " The Texas State Mod has been canceled as i have decided to not play Emergency 4 nomore. 2. Let me say R.I.P to my homie Kevin Tatum whos life was taken from us early saturday morning in the way of being caught in the crossfire of a bullet that was not meant for him that ended up hitting him in the head and killing him. On thing i can is they have caught his killer. Again R.I.P Kevin T."

Please show him respect and your support!

Im so sorry!

Thank you for the support and I actually have a lot of the skins done maybe I will pick up work at another time later on just not right now.

Sorry for your loss, may time heal.

Thank you for the support im starting to get over his death it will just take time.