Ace

Manhattan Mod Crash

Hello, when I try playing manhattan mod on em4 my computer crashes to desktop. I have installed the 2.3.3 patch or something and it still doesn't work. I tried playing "Only fire and EMS" and it worked though :/ But my main act is the NYPD so I need that to work...

Hey !

Welcome to forum, you need update emrgency to 1.3 patch, I think this lasst patch have, I think need patch to 3.0, because 2.3.3 have lots bugs, If you have problem again, Download Teamwiever and I can help you, but if you dont want this way, PM you skype name to me or start peivate consvertation, Manhattan 3.0 can download this forum ! I check aftermoon or night, why this patch give errors.

Hey !

Welcome to forum, you need update emrgency to 1.3 patch, I think this lasst patch have, I think need patch to 3.0, because 2.3.3 have lots bugs, If you have problem again, Download Teamwiever and I can help you, but if you dont want this way, PM you skype name to me or start peivate consvertation, Manhattan 3.0 can download this forum ! I check aftermoon or night, why this patch give errors.

Not sure what you're on about.

v2.3 is bug free (practically) and v3 is not released yet. No need to start a new topic check our topic, people ask this question every few days. It's an issue with specific graphics cards, mainly intel, for more info check the last few pages of the main mod topic.

Graphics card is probably the problem. Is it running super gfx requirements like skyrim or something? Because I can run Grand theft auto IV on this laptop and it runs fine. LA mod, NYC, they all work just not manhattan :/

Calm down. What main topic when you don't even post a link?

All I see is Los Angeles Mod and New York mod upfront on the forums. It's not my fault the mod doesn't work like the others.

I'm not getting annoyed, I'm guessing you haven't yet looked through the forums, there is far more than 2 mods on this forum. Check the mods section, every 4 pages or so we had to re-explain the crash issue. It's a hardware issue with lesser graphic cards, its not specs but the actual hardware choice. For what we're doing about it, what you can do about it, etc check our main topic.

On 14.10.2016 at 8:27 AM, Tyreese McDonald said:

I downloaded v3 final edition 0.4 and I goto single player it load slow and then crashes. Can't play campaign do to missions. And saved games are a no go either. 

19 hours ago, 59955_1453496446 said:

Have you have enough space because I couldn't run it and when I had 100 GB free on my hard drive it work.

Its most likely due to a lack of a powerfull GPU as Dyson literally mentioned 2 posts above.