Stan

Windows 8

By default there's a 150% DPI zoom, if you disabled that in any way the game will work yes. There re two options. full disable the 150% zoom or disable it for certain applications. But out of the box emergency will create a 150% zoom too if this is enabled

I have started having issues it was working fine for 2ish months now i am getting

Initializing post processor 'PerceptionCore'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'Motionblur'

* Skipping config file

Initializing post processor 'Nightvision'

* Skipping config file

!WARNING: global listener object is still registered! Unregister listener before destroying object!

is this the problem your going fix?

Ever since getting a Windows 8 laptop, I've had issues when attempting to launch multiplayer. Any chance that's an OS issue, or would it perhaps be something else? Just a tack on; everything else works properly. Only multiplayer has issues, both with and without mods.

Do you have a fire wall or antivirus on systems? If not it may be the build in one's causing the issues. I know kaspersky gives issues with multiplayer unless it disabled or configured not to interfere.

For all users using Windows 8, all Emergency games work on Windows 8. There are just a few settigns to tweak.

Tutorial will be released as soon as possible!

Was this Tutorial ever released? as i have problems with windows 8 

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/index.php?/topic/18151-windows-8-crashing-emergency-4-deluxe/#entry257123

Hello All,

I know this topic was 5 months ago. Everyone is pretty active on the forums. So I've been playing for a few years now. I have recently got windows 8 and i have wanted to make some changes to a map and i can't seem to find my map editor on windows 8 os. I've gone to the install folder and still haven't been able to find it. So I am trying to locate it in a file folder some where so that i am able to edit the map according. and possibly start making my own map.

Any suggestions on where to look or where to start research to locate this editor or is there one in the downloads section i can use??

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this issue doesn't fall under this topic. Only topic i saw other than the crashing with win 8 topic. That contained windows 8..

Hello All,

I know this topic was 5 months ago. Everyone is pretty active on the forums. So I've been playing for a few years now. I have recently got windows 8 and i have wanted to make some changes to a map and i can't seem to find my map editor on windows 8 os. I've gone to the install folder and still haven't been able to find it. So I am trying to locate it in a file folder some where so that i am able to edit the map according. and possibly start making my own map.

Any suggestions on where to look or where to start research to locate this editor or is there one in the downloads section i can use??

Thanks in advance. Sorry if this issue doesn't fall under this topic. Only topic i saw other than the crashing with win 8 topic. That contained windows 8..

I hope u found it but try the different solutions here--

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/topic/5851-wheres-my-editor/