UkMod999

Rescue Hero 2013

I like Rondomedia. They release good games. It's coming out in English too, that's good news too.

It looks like the game's going to be more detailed than the Emergency series, since it focuses more on fire and rescue than all services.

I wonder how many units are in the game. Picture 3 shows a German ambulance, and picture 5 shows a distinctly different ambulance (probably Finnish). I hope the modding workshop is user friendly.

I like Rondomedia. They release good games. It's coming out in English too, that's good news too.

It looks like the game's going to be more detailed than the Emergency series, since it focuses more on fire and rescue than all services.

I wonder how many units are in the game. Picture 3 shows a German ambulance, and picture 5 shows a distinctly different ambulance (probably Finnish). I hope the modding workshop is user friendly.

If you click "picture" under Gallery next to Highlights theres more! Checks inside the fire station! That's very realistic! There using the gym, everythign!

Rough Google translation:

The perfect mix of simulation, RPG and management game - rescue 2013 - heroes of everyday life

Take control of exciting rescue missions as head of a fire station in this realistic mix of simulation, RPG and management game, your team and your guard always further build out.

Experience in exciting missions, which often is decided over life and death, what it means to be a true hero of everyday life.

Set task forces with different character traits, such as firefighters and paramedics. Buy...

more

Take control of exciting rescue missions as head of a fire station in this realistic mix of simulation, RPG and management game, your team and your guard always further build out.

Experience in exciting missions, which often is decided over life and death, what it means to be a true hero of everyday life.

Set task forces with different character traits, such as firefighters and paramedics. Buy new vehicles and choose the appearance of your watch by quite a few furnishing items like dispatchers-courses, training materials, fitness equipment u.v.m.

A new usage alarm! You stripe your soot-blackened shoes over, your response team put together and then go to the site. Fight several fires and fires in real time within the team and with fire extinguishers, fire hose, and even water cannons. Free mountains included people with the trimmer, judge their condition and bar medical help. For each completed mission, you get money, you can invest in the expansion of your guard, new forces and emergency vehicles. Assign different tasks your staff, such as for example maintenance of vehicles, cooking, cleaning service. Maintain your morale through leisure. Increase in the level and face increasing dangers!

Features:

• A new exciting management simulation of the Creative Director of the bestseller "Cities in Motion"
  • Including innovative hose-Legungs system in the missions, internal attacks and radio
  • All vehicles in the game are in cooperation with Finnish and German fire developed and modeled real models of fire and rescue vehicles
  • Incl. Freeplay mode and modding-friendly (modding workshop via patch after the official release)
  • Exciting day and night missions, face various emergencies, such as derailed trains, Hausbränden, highway billiards, crashes, factory fires u.v.m.
    • Free trapped people out of car wrecks and medical assistance as a paramedic under the supervision of a Notarztes bar
    • Manage everyday varied, the emergency services and identify yourself with your personal hero of everyday life
    • Personalise your vehicles with different stripe patterns
    • Maintain your morale and offer them at leisure away from work
    • Purchase new vehicles and do other forces
    • Set task forces with different character traits, such as firefighters and paramedics.

I really hope that EM5 and this game come out to be Modding wise very open to allow us to accomplish what we want through the game engine. I myself will try to port the Manhattan Mod stuff over to both games to see how it comes out and hope that either one of them has what Im looking for!