RbD169

Los Santos Submod (Ded, rip)

HAD TO FORMAT MY PC, SO I LOST ALL OF THIS CONTENT, AND WILL NOT REVIVE IT. SORRY BUT NOT REALLY.

Hello. So I got bored with having the editor (with LA mod loaded) open idle and playing Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, when it hit me, why not make a Los Santos submod? So I decided to reskin the models from the LA Mod to replicate the livery of San Andreas, with a bit of my own twist to it. Below you'll see the day and night pictures for all of the units added.
If you have any comments, questions, concerns, ideas to better the submod, etc.: post it below.
(Note: These units are not just like the vehicles from San Andreas)
I do not own any of the models or logos used in this. The models go to Hoppah and the logos go to Rockstar Games

LOOKING FOR A VOLUNTEER TO HELP ME CREATE A NEW FREEPLAY MAP
[bANNER UNAVAILABLE (REQUIRES GOLD ACCOUNT)]

TASK LOG:

18 Dec 2014. Revving up those fryers with this thing again. Made a f[MODSPLS]ky situation with the engines, so I might have to start over again with those. Oh yeah, also gonna get rid of all the non-submod related vehicles (like CHP, LASD, USCG, etc.). Come this Jesus Birthday, I'll be getting a good tower, so my modding capabilities should be a lil bit better (meaning 2004 in HD!).

TASK KEY:
Concept Stage
Will Be included
In Progress
Completed
Being Edited

TASK LIST (VEHICLE):
LSPD Police Car
LSPD Slicktop

LSPD Unmarked

LSPD Enforcer
LSPD Air Unit

LSFD Engine

LSFD Paramedic Engine
LSFD Truck
LSFD Rescue Truck

LSFD HAZMAT

LSX Crashtender

LS BLS Ambulance

LS ALS Ambulance

LSX Ambulance

Coroner Van

Rescue Doge

SA Police Motorcycle
SA Police SUV

SA Police Command Post

Flatbed Towtruck

Engineer Van

TEC Vehicle Re-lighting

TASK LIST (PERSONS):
LSPD Patrol Officers (Officer reskin)

LSPD Sergeant
LSPD Lieutenant

LSX Firefighter

LS Ambulance Worker

LSX Ambulance Worker

State Police
State Police Motor Officer

TASK LIST (MAPS):
Freeplay map

TASK LIST (MISC):
Remove kebab(non-LS units)

Secret, but soon to not be so secret, Content

LS POLICE:
vbfmkA1.png

SA POLICE:
[screenshots unavailable]

LS FIRE:

2lHGWlq.png

LS AMBULANCE:

I93iNms.png

FAUN:

oJeFxg8.png

• Downvote 1

@alex: Thanks mate :)

@cops: I assume you're talking about the lighting effects. After I finish the entire submod and have it released for some time (including stuff such as fixing bugs and adding/removing units and unit abalities), I'll work on a separate submod where the lighting is more realistic than a bar of 5 red/(blue, white, or yellow) flashing lights

@cops: I assume you're talking about the lighting effects. After I finish the entire submod and have it released for some time (including stuff such as fixing bugs and adding/removing units and unit abalities), I'll work on a separate submod where the lighting is more realistic than a bar of 5 red/(blue, white, or yellow) flashing lights

ahh ok, thank you for the information :)

Hm, I might throw Ganton in there, maybe even a bit of Idlewood and Jefferson (depending on if somebody would like to volunteer on making the ground's skin)

I'd also like to note one thing, unless I can figure out how to skin persons (last time I tried I messed up a skin for the entire game), no San Andreas character will be in the submod. If I can skin three people successfully, however, I will definitely put characters into the submod (though I'm not saying who, and they won't be obvious ;) )

[i want to go ahead and apologize for the lack of work this past weekend, my comp containing everything is inaccessible until Thursday. I will resume work then, but for now I will answer any questions y'all might have. Also, thank you all for the feedback, positive and negative, for they tell me how I'm doing and will help the submod further in its development]

Update 2:

After life happened for a bit, I've dusted off this submod and I'm working on it, and in full swing!

Added State Police

Started working on all other persons and two new vehicles

Started working on the freeplay map (and for those who want to know, it'll have some of the neighborhoods from San Andreas, but it won't all look just like the in-game Los Santos)

LOS SANTOS REVIVAL (WITH ACTUAL CONTENT)

So yeah, revived this dusty ol' thing. Read the good ol' task log to see what I've been up to. No saying much as to what I'm gonna start next

Still looking for a volunteer to help out with the freeplay map -winkwinknudgenudge-