camhesse1

Washington D.C.

yes... cause that whole mod is on

I believe I am, but I was put on hold for a while if I can remember correctly.

Yes cause that whole mod is on hold for this one :) so if you want to take part in this mod go ahead and jump on.... we even have someone that figured out the rotoray :) so maybe you can work with him on how to change it and what not and put them on the fire engines

Yes cause that whole mod is on hold for this one :) so if you want to take part in this mod go ahead and jump on.... we even have someone that figured out the rotoray :) so maybe you can work with him on how to change it and what not and put them on the fire engines

Sure! Just so you know, I wasnt inviting myself to do anything. But I can help out. :)

Just a thought, it would be cool for you to add under the TEC section something from Vdot because of the close proximity and that I know on 9/11 Vdot helped with tech in the capitol area. This sounds great by the way, I live in the capitol area and would love to see this thing when its done.

Just a thought, it would be cool for you to add under the TEC section something from Vdot because of the close proximity and that I know on 9/11 Vdot helped with tech in the capitol area. This sounds great by the way, I live in the capitol area and would love to see this thing when its done.

Hey we are going to be welcoming HDMods to the team... he is in the Washington D.C. Area as well.... I am wondering if you would be willing to go into dc and take pictures of things I ask of you(Such as stations...) contact me if you can

Hey... haha.... we have people already working on pd..... lol.... but nice skin :)

Well, if you need more skinners feel free to ask, I guess I could save you guys a lot of time since DC is plenty of depts lol

Also that skin is not completed yet; I had to use one of my old mods since I don't have the car template, so some parts are missing. Want it when it's finished? :)