Hi All,

I am currently trying to add a number of the same model of car, namely the NNICO Crown Victoria model. I understand that I need to clone it in order to have a number of separate patrol cars, however I'm unsure as to how to do this and change the textures.

Basically, I want it so I don't need to edit all the children again, adding all the doors and wheels. Is there a way I can simply replicate it then get it to change the texture? I don't know how this would be done because I only know you link your car to a model file, not to a texture file.

Any help greatly appreciated,

Rlast.

Just copy that model file and paste it with a different name. Open up the V3O in notepad and and change the name that it is linked to, into the images name you made. Then just change the model link in the editor and you'll be set!

That model file is what is connecting the image and the model together.

For the doors, unless the texture is the same as the other model, you'll have to redo them. Unless there is a way I'm unfamiliar with.

Thank you so much kindest of sirs! :) It worked for me, and yes I did have to edit the children again but that should've been obvious if they have a different texture!

Thanks again.

I followed these exact steps on a duplication of a suburban and the vehicle shows up 100% perfectly in the editor with no errors, but does not show up in the sp freeplay selection