Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

Not wanting to be critical by any means, but I don't believe that CFD uses a midmount tower like FDNY model you are showing, just the rear mount aerials and rear mount aerial platforms and the earlier mentioned snokels which are also rear-mounts. If you are going for realism then I would not use it. If you're just wanting to add it as a model with the CFD markings then I say go for it. I wouldn't mind seeing what the finished product looked like! Looks very good so far. Best of luck with this.

C.

Not wanting to be critical by any means, but I don't believe that CFD uses a midmount tower like FDNY model you are showing, just the rear mount aerials and rear mount aerial platforms and the earlier mentioned snokels which are also rear-mounts. If you are going for realism then I would not use it. If you're just wanting to add it as a model with the CFD markings then I say go for it. I wouldn't mind seeing what the finished product looked like! Looks very good so far. Best of luck with this.

C.

Mid-mount isn't for the Chicago Fire mod.On Chicago Fire we add RS1(Reserve Snorkel 1, its appear in few episodes), and Squad 3a (Fictive, same model of Squad 1A).

Hello .. we team emergency-Brasil, we are accepting aid for the construction of the Chicago Fire Mod, since here in Brazil, it is difficult to find information related emergency units in Chicago, if anyone has models of the Chicago Police and apology offer, would be very grateful!

Little update.

Truck81%25C2%25B2.pngTruck81%25C2%25B9.png

The seagrave rear mount, my all time fav unit! Looks awesome, a little too wide I think, maybe make try it a little taller? If that makes sense? But besides that good job! :)

Btw, you should have said, I still have the original .psd versions of my ladder skins, if you'd have asked I could given them you, save you some time :P

x

here's a really nice one...use your box select or free select tool,outline what you want then copy and paste to the desired location.You'll most likely have to rescale it.

eyHHg.jpg

The seagrave rear mount, my all time fav unit! Looks awesome, a little too wide I think, maybe make try it a little taller? If that makes sense? But besides that good job! :)

Btw, you should have said, I still have the original .psd versions of my ladder skins, if you'd have asked I could given them you, save you some time :P

x

a little too wide?

post-9611-0-56138500-1357330025_thumb.pn