Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

9 hours ago, Rafael said:

This modification will have multiplayer!

I will be playing this mod all day every day with that said! Keep up the great work!

• Upvote 2

Guys, we're working on new police units, until the weekend, we'll be making images available!

• Upvote 1

JUST WOW! Nice job Brasil team .Realy nice job .Hats off for this .giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Julian Andres Alitisz said:

Any aprox. release date??

I am going to warn you before any of the moderators do. NO ASKING FOR RELEASE DATES. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES.

31 minutes ago, mcflame1 said:

I am going to warn you before any of the moderators do. NO ASKING FOR RELEASE DATES. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES.

In future, dont play moderator. We're around for a reason. Just press the report button on the post and we'll take care of it.

Whether you warn them in advance or not doesnt change the fact that we will take some kind of action.

• Downvote 1

Hey, I'm back! Kkkkkk

We are currently in need of two testers, so, if you are interested PM me and I will reply in a few days.

New screenshots soon.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

On 6/18/2017 at 8:38 AM, Rafael said:

New units for technical services .

All models made for Emergency Basil Team.

On 6/17/2017 at 3:45 PM, Rafael said:

Hi friends!!!

Me and my team, we are coming back with news, despite a long time stopped for various reasons, between school, family and work, now we are again, to bring the best of the Emergency Brasil Team!

All of the trucks are staffed by emergency Brazil team, with the exception of MikeyPi's 5-1-1 HazMat cab, and the Scuba Team 687 by the Miame Mod!

Love the Rosenbauer Cab! and does the crane work on the OBB model?

Love the Rosenbauer Cab! and does the crane work on the OBB model?

Yes, It works.

I need someone to do the lighting work for chicago fire mod, if you are interested in helping us p.m. me

• Upvote 1