Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

Oh ok

that's the best and smartest  idea ive herd ever since they came up with the idea -_-  I was born and raised in Chicago and even got an internship with them and took calls with em...the sene where brian got on 46 was a little puzzling because the side he got on there was already a FF on that side...those mack trucks had the engine in the jump seat area....he couldn't have got on that side

Xxnypdofficerxx,

I think the reason for the 2 Squads is in the TV Show they had 2 different Squads in the 2 different TV seasons (If I remember correctly the right Squad was in Season 1 & the Left Squad is in Current Season ). I think Rafaell made both Squads so we can use our Favorite Squad & the Left Squad is closest in looks to the Squads that CFD uses for their Snorkel Squads which I believe Rafaell is or thought about doing as well.

Xxnypdofficerxx,

I think the reason for the 2 Squads is in the TV Show they had 2 different Squads in the 2 different TV seasons (If I remember correctly the right Squad was in Season 1 & the Left Squad is in Current Season ). I think Rafaell made both Squads so we can use our Favorite Squad & the Left Squad is closest in looks to the Squads that CFD uses for their Snorkel Squads which I believe Rafaell is or thought about doing as well.

They use both Squads in both seasons.

That truck 81....... lovely lovely lovely, i loooove it

truck81.pngSquad5a.png

Squad 5 is a active duty squad company in the city of Chicago. It's based on the south side of the city. The squads they use for the show are spare squads that they city is letting them use, when a squad company's main rig goes out for service they pull the shows squad into active duty and it runs as a actual squad company in the city. So they don't use squad 5 in the show they use the other one that they are loaning from the city.