Rafael

Chicago Fire Mod! [WIP]

2 hours ago, Julian Andres Alitisz said:

Any aprox. release date??

I am going to warn you before any of the moderators do. NO ASKING FOR RELEASE DATES. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES.

31 minutes ago, mcflame1 said:

I am going to warn you before any of the moderators do. NO ASKING FOR RELEASE DATES. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES.

In future, dont play moderator. We're around for a reason. Just press the report button on the post and we'll take care of it.

Whether you warn them in advance or not doesnt change the fact that we will take some kind of action.

• Downvote 1

On 6/18/2017 at 8:38 AM, Rafael said:

New units for technical services .

All models made for Emergency Basil Team.

On 6/17/2017 at 3:45 PM, Rafael said:

Hi friends!!!

Me and my team, we are coming back with news, despite a long time stopped for various reasons, between school, family and work, now we are again, to bring the best of the Emergency Brasil Team!

All of the trucks are staffed by emergency Brazil team, with the exception of MikeyPi's 5-1-1 HazMat cab, and the Scuba Team 687 by the Miame Mod!

Love the Rosenbauer Cab! and does the crane work on the OBB model?

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 9:41 AM, zhanglisheng said:

Oh,Chicago is a Very Good Idea,I think we can connect Chicago PD' police station and Chicago FD' fire house!But if we do this, we'll have a really big work

yeah it aint happening..something about personal issues or what ever people do on here.  another guy who made a spin off quit midway and when we asked if we could at least play with whatever they had OR the mod they gave the guy on YouTube which looked functional they pitched a bitch fit about it.

On ‎1‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 8:49 AM, Squad 65 said:

So many remakes of this mod

I'm almost afraid to ask if they came out yet.  one I saw had a lot of bugs and minor things wrong with them.