I have GTA SA and I have to say, it has become my favorite game of all time. I really like the ablity to do what ever, there is a ton of tools and equipment and side missions, that just make it that much better.

I cannot use SAPDFR or LAFDFR. Because my computer can't handle it. I am able to use Mordeki's Police Accessories mods:

-Heli-pad on top of LSPD HQ

-Police Accessories Basic

-SWAT Support

-Link

I really like these mods because they are simple, they seem like something that would be in the game, not seeming like a completely different game like SAPDFR. And if I want to do a chase I could just do the vigilante missions. ( I just do the FF and Paramedic Missions too). They are also fun with the riot-mode cheat in Ballas Country :police:

And For Cars: (I only Have three)

-Fire Truck (Because the one in the game is atrocious)

-Ambulance (Because the one in the game is atrocious)

-LSPD Car (I hate the damage model, and I just really like these FCVs)

Anything you have to say about the game? Mods?

I play with a few mods, but I try to keep it as basic as I can. My computer cant handle much either. I have one mod that allows me to just do traffic stops, a few building mods, and just replaced the police cars and fire engine, with ELM too and a couple weapon replacements and one CJ uniform mod. That pretty much sums it up!

I have steam, that didn't work, tried the normal version, didn't work. It doesn't like cleo.asi.

I have cleo installed because of a loop-hole while installing ELM. If you install it with the configuration tool, it automatically installs Cleo 4.

I think it is this one: http://gtapolicemods...?do=file&id=420

I have two new cop cars to replace San Fierro and Las Ventures; I'll find the links later

Also, I can't use the SWAT Support anymore, I can't enter cars when it is installed. But Police Basic works great, but I haven't every needed to use the tow truck so I'll try that command later and check in

Edited by Sawdbuster