woody_BLAH

Edit of FD Command (Patch 3 Release)

did this patch include not ending the game if a fire gets to out of hand because theres a call behind the engine 236's station where a tree catches on fire and i can't put it out so i just started cutting trees down and it said i failed -__-

Should fix it, if it doesn't, then you can just post here and I'll remove all those fires around the edge of the map :happy:

How do you install the patch so it works with the mod as I had the same problem as CFDDIVE11

Cause its a .rar file, just do exactly the same as you did with the game, and extract it to the FD Command mod directory

Tanker 50, Hazmat 51 and Squad 10 in station 3

post-37645-0-90135700-1353127625_thumb.j

EMS squad, Engine 236 and Medic 45 in station 4

post-37645-0-85667300-1353127630.jpg

Engine 50, Brush 51 and AMR in station 5

post-37645-0-65562400-1353127634.jpg

AMR and Helicopter at Hospital, with station 2 housing Tower 51, Engine 51 and Medic 410 and EMS Supervisor next to it

post-37645-0-66431300-1353127638_thumb.j

Station 1 with Medic 10, 210 and 310, Rescue 3, Tower 10, and Engines 10 and 210

post-37645-0-39468100-1353127642.jpg

And lastly police station with 3 parking spaces out the front, and the Heli on the roof.

post-37645-0-13709600-1353127646.jpg

So the last picture of the police station shows the old police units. I currently use the new police units made by Dyson Goog. If i used them for this mod would it work?

And secondly, are there scripts for the battalion chief to call units rather than you selecting the unit in the station and deploying it yourself?

Currently abroad but can't wait to play it when i get home. (hence the questions lol)

Looks good!!

Will this work with any submods? I would love to see the tiller in there as well as the dodge ambos

I'm sure that it would, just changing some files and VO's should make it work fine. As for me adding them, at this point in time I am not planning on adding them, but I may in the near future!

So the last picture of the police station shows the old police units. I currently use the new police units made by Dyson Goog. If i used them for this mod would it work?

And secondly, are there scripts for the battalion chief to call units rather than you selecting the unit in the station and deploying it yourself?

Currently abroad but can't wait to play it when i get home. (hence the questions lol)

Looks good!!

The new police units should work, assuming that they return to the same station places. I'm currently adding another smaller police station and a TEC station to the map, but probably don't hang out for them if you just want more police units :happy:

As for the battalion chief, I attempted to add him in, but ran into a bit of an issue. So at this point in time, nothing. But I really do want to have at least one, (possibly a battalion and a station chief for a couple of the stations if I get around to it).

Travel safe mate

First off I just want to say that this is a really really great submod. I have enjoyed playing it, however I've run into 2 problems.

1) after a stolen car incident, I can't tow the cars away. Some of them can be shot by police, then towed, but the orange sports car in the upper right area of the map won't go away.

2) Even after the patch , the fire/ems only still ends if a fire gets too big.

Is there any way around these?

First off I just want to say that this is a really really great submod. I have enjoyed playing it, however I've run into 2 problems.

1) after a stolen car incident, I can't tow the cars away. Some of them can be shot by police, then towed, but the orange sports car in the upper right area of the map won't go away.

2) Even after the patch , the fire/ems only still ends if a fire gets too big.

Is there any way around these?

You could edit your freeplay files to remove the Police events from the first one, this will allow you to play Fire/EMS without it ending if a fire gets out of control.

This is my new favorite mod, thanks! Do you plan to continue development on it?

At this point in time I have managed to add a LASD station and am adding a LAPP station at the moment. I have plans to add a TEC station, but that really shouldn't be that hard. :D

Just a quick update to those who have followed this, I ran into a bit of a road block with the Battalion Chief, so unfortunately I won't add them. And I'm hoping to get another release of this up soon, but no guarantees!

Finally, if anyone has anything that they wanna see in the mod, be it a vehicle to some new mission ideas (for freeplay of course) then now is the time to post!

Man, what else could be done with such a great mod . . . I'm all about the fire emergencies. I wouldn't mind a few more fire calls. I really like the ones that have several components like put out the fire but break down the door or put up the stick to get the victim. I few (minimal) large scale responses would be cool similar to the train crash. Like a plane crash or something. I'd kind of like to see more structures on the island and some emergencies out there. But since that station is there, most fires and stuff are easily dealt with because of the quick response. I'm really open to anything, just more more more :)

Keep up the good work.

So, it seems Rapidshare have changed their privacy settings. I've decided to just upload to 4shared and will post a link when I have it. I'll also upload Patch 3 to here, just so there should always be a copy available.

Thanks for bringing that to my attention guys :happy:

EDIT: Download Link on first page

Yeah, probably should have said something about them.

So, the major changes are:

- Added SWAT parking

- Added LASD Station

- 3 More MVAs Added

- Moved trees around edge of map further away and added paths alongside railway (Should give easier access to any fires in that area)

- 3x Buildings added on the island

Any bugs, just mention them below.