woody_BLAH

Edit of FD Command (Patch 3 Release)

Download Link

4Shared: http://www.4sh.........P_Map.html

So, I found this awesome mod here: http://www.forum.....-v1-102212/ (credit to NathanDollinger, ShaneGreen, Hoppah)

But I'll be honest, I couldn't get over the traffic issues that seemed to haunt the map. After attempting to change the map to another of w00ds releases, I realised that it was no better.

So I changed it to the standard EM4 multi-player map, so a mate and I could play the mod together. In order for this to work in multi-player, the station start script has to be disabled, so all vehicles must be called in from off map and then sent to station. Sometimes it can be a lengthy process, but we seem to have gotten the hang of it.

The map has 5 Fire Stations, a Hospital and a Police Station. All of the vehicles for EMS and the Fire Department have a station that they belong to with working 'to station' scripts (credit to NathanDollinger for this I believe), and I'm planning on adding a TEC Station sometime in the future.

I changed the minimap to show locations of the stations and it can be seen in the screenshots below.

Tanker 50, Hazmat 51 and Squad 10 in station 3

post-37645-0-90135700-1353127625_thumb.j

EMS squad, Engine 236 and Medic 45 in station 4

post-37645-0-85667300-1353127630.jpg

Engine 50, Brush 51 and AMR in station 5

post-37645-0-65562400-1353127634.jpg

AMR and Helicopter at Hospital, with station 2 housing Tower 51, Engine 51 and Medic 410 and EMS Supervisor next to it

post-37645-0-66431300-1353127638_thumb.j

Station 1 with Medic 10, 210 and 310, Rescue 3, Tower 10, and Engines 10 and 210

post-37645-0-39468100-1353127642.jpg

The police station with 3 parking spaces out the front, and the Heli on the roof

post-37645-0-13709600-1353127646.jpg

***NEW FOR PATCH 3***

A LASD Station with 3 Parking spaces for vehicles

post-37645-0-21087100-1358728864_thumb.j

And parking for SWAT Rescue trucks, as well as command vehicles

post-37645-0-47030800-1358728872_thumb.j

post-37645-0-85061500-1358728879_thumb.j

Given rapidshare have changed their privacy settings, I have uploaded the latest version to 4Shared.

Link for the complete patch 3 (and all previous) is here.

Ensure that you REMOVE the previous folder as it may not work otherwise!!

Just extract to the mods folder of EM4 and load it! Simple enough right?

Looks god, station 5 could use some concrete instead of the grass base, just my 2 cents.

Got a couple of things on my to-do list for the map, and believe it or not, I hadn't realised that! Should probably add that to it... :happy:

As for the release, I could probably see about it. I'll get rid of some of the bugs and see what I can do permission wise.

Go for it! ( The Release i mean )

Also any one that still wants the supported version of my mod its available to Emergency Operations Command members as one of our private mods, P.S. The new versions of the traffic issues fixed!

http://emergencyopscommand.enjin.com/

I haven't really had time to play on your map, but so far it looks just awesome! But noticed a little thing; there's no battalion chief and EMS supervisor. There are only EMS cars with FF paramedics.

I am pretty sure thats what it was in the base FD Command, and I never got around to changing that, I could probably see what I can do about it though.

So does this map work in free play on EM4 or does it only work through multiplayer?

As rescue_nerd said, its works also in freeplay. It should be the default map for both freeplay and multiplayer now.

And by the way, I've set it up so that what used to be the challenge is now only Fire and EMS missions, and the Endless game has all of the events enabled.

No, this is one of the few ones where you don't require a mod installer.

DUDE!!!!! this is awesome!!! I just finished playing it... although I was playing the EMS/FIRE only but I was getting police calls and it actually booted me when a fire got "out of control"

It sucks that you can't place another police station in the upper left hand corner. Even a small one like a LASD or a CHP.

Way to go pal!!! I am going to really enjoy this map.

Not sure i just get it when the game loads, is there a log file i could pm you?

Don't think there is, but try extracting this to your game directory, let it over-write the current file.

Sorry if this has answered but does this require the mod installer? I bought mine online and now it doesn't work.

No .e4mod file, just the mod compressed in a rar file. Makes it easier for people who seem to be missing things! :happy:

DUDE!!!!! this is awesome!!! I just finished playing it... although I was playing the EMS/FIRE only but I was getting police calls and it actually booted me when a fire got "out of control"

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out, realised I missed it and the event files were the same... Patch 1 is here. It should also fix the boot when the fires get a little big.

As for the extra police station, I'll see what I can do, but no promises!

Just keep me posted on any issues you guys have, and I'll try to stay on-top of it. :happy: