mawjr1988

traffic light problems?

Hey guys im new to the forum so i hope im posting in the correct area. First off i love this game like no other i play la mod all the time but heres my next question? Is there a way you can choose what vehicles are in the game. IE if i use the 4x4 mod i notice there are some vehicles that you cant spawn is there someway to edit the xml file is it the freeplaybase one? or is there another way.

My next problem is when im playing some of the mods the traffic lights are messed up. They seem to not be cycling right. they cycle very fast like gren red yellow then they stay on red for a few the it goes green red yellow fast again. It is causing traffic is there a way to fix this?

My LA mod works flawless its other mods like rockport, and others...

thanks for the help.

Hey guys im new to the forum so i hope im posting in the correct area. First off i love this game like no other i play la mod all the time but heres my next question? Is there a way you can choose what vehicles are in the game. IE if i use the 4x4 mod i notice there are some vehicles that you cant spawn is there someway to edit the xml file is it the freeplaybase one? or is there another way.

My next problem is when im playing some of the mods the traffic lights are messed up. They seem to not be cycling right. they cycle very fast like gren red yellow then they stay on red for a few the it goes green red yellow fast again. It is causing traffic is there a way to fix this?

My LA mod works flawless its other mods like rockport, and others...

thanks for the help.

Yeah, it is quite annoying and time-consuming but here's how to do it.