Update: This release is for personal use only. This means you can play singleplayer or multiplayer with your friends if you'd like but you are not allowed to use any of the Squad 55 content for your public modification. You may edit the files to your hearts content so long as you keep your modifications to yourself :). The editing done by Squad 55 is property of Squad 55. If you wish you use any of the files contained in our mod in your modification, please contact, myself, blackout on www.squad55.com or on our teamspeak at ts3.squad55.com:55.

hey all. im new and i just tried out this mod today and i want to share some issues i am having with it. not sure these have been addressed before or not but im gonna share my experience anyway.

the main issue i have with it is that it crashes the game a lot. sometimes during normal gameplay but mostly after exiting the free play mode to start a new game. another issue i see with the game is that you have to fill the stations manually. other than that, i really enjoy the mod.

on another note, i used to be on a mod team known as Chris Jones Gaming whos main focus was an old star trek PC game called Star Trek legacy. my job was scripting ODF files for the Ultimate Universe mod. ship and object files, weapon files, paths and scripts for the ships/objects/A.I./weapons, ect. in real life i am a firefighter and EMS provider. i dont know how many are on here if any at all so if anyone has questions for me dont be affraid to ask.

I'm loving it so far, but I cannot seem to get E2 to return to station, it keeps wanting to park in the trees just west of the house. :) Great job on this guys, I'm wanting to get into the online games at some point, just haven't had the time to yet, but this was definately a well made mod! :gut: