The mod looks to be good but to have to join the web page in order to receive the file is little extreme in opinion. If is for a VIP first crack at the mod than that is under standable. But to hold the mod to exclusively to members of Squad 55. Did forget where your ideas and models came from. If it wasn't for the forum and all the hard work that members have put into the there mods, you would not have the tools to do your Mod it is all about shearing think about it.

well.... if you knew how much work blackout puts into the mod, you would understand..... this is THE squad 55 map(well hes working on a new map as well last time i heard), which means if we were to release it, everyone would be playing THE squad 55 game, when its really for the people who work hard in this game to rank up and get different certifications... if you don't want to join this clan, that is perfectly fine(which why wouldn't you... its just doing multiplayer games with just sops and stuff)... you can just go have fun playing mannhattan and la mod the rest of your life haha..... so IF YOU WANT TO COME JOIN>>>>> COME JOIN!!!!!!!!!! ITS FREE!!!!!!!

The mod looks to be good but to have to join the web page in order to receive the file is little extreme in opinion. If is for a VIP first crack at the mod than that is under standable. But to hold the mod to exclusively to members of Squad 55. Did forget where your ideas and models came from. If it wasn't for the forum and all the hard work that members have put into the there mods, you would not have the tools to do your Mod it is all about shearing think about it.

- It wouldn't make sense for the public to play it cuz they would have to follow our SOPs for everything to work correctly and realistically..... Squad 55 mods have been private for two years, it aint changing anytime soon, and yes we always do thank other ppl who have helped with the mod or let us use their models,

I agree, looks good, besides one or two weirdly placed wheels and the alpha reflections (can be fixed in the editor, untick alphareflections) it's shaped out well. I like the idea of districts. And as a huge Black Keys fan I salute your song choice too.

x

Nice video kicks! Makes me wanna go play a game haha.

I have tried to fix the alpha reflections but unchecking the box on the ladders. When i do that the ladder bucket disappears and I can't seem to edit it separately. If there is some trick to this I haven't found it.

(Dive the alpha reflections are only visible on medium and high setting)

Another alternative a lot of members are in favor of is getting a new ladder truck but we don't have any modelers in the clan so we're stuck with what we have.

Ask, and you shall receive:

After almost 3 years of modding, Squad 55 has finally decided to release our mod to the public. This mod has been based off of the LA 2.1 mod and has had hundreds of hours of additional changes and improvements. From map texture and layout, to the addition of new units and amazing lighting, functioning hospital, "code 2" scripts, customized stations with personnel area, there have been so many changes that it really is it's own mod.

We decided to release this mod to the public for several reasons. We'd like to share Harbor City with the public and people who don't have the time to join a clan. We want to show everyone what our clan has to offer. If you enjoy playing this mod in single player, we think you'll enjoy the multiplayer experience even more. Of course there is no better place to play fun, realistic, multiplayer games then with the clan that brought you the mod. Visit www.squad55.com and sign up. You'll be on your way to joining the longest running, and biggest emergency 4 clan around.

The file is currently uploading and will be available for download as soon as it's approved by the staff on emergency planet. Keep an eye on the Downloads page, and this thread for more updates.