Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.

31 minutes ago, Firebuff319 said:

Why not V5?

Because i am not for all of the alarms and water mod

Great mod still though they did a good job and it looks nice.

Also my pc cant handle it.

I have recently aquired this game for my son and would love to get him this mod aswell however the download is no longer available does anyone have another link or would be willing to send a copy if they have?

Sorry i didnt make it too end of thread , thank you yohji

Yohji

8 hours ago, JuniorFirefighter_11 said:

there is no download.

squad55.com, you MUST create a FREE account to gain access to the Downloads section.

Dam unfortatnly this mod is no longer avaible to download on there website 

You have to become a clan member now and go through a hole bunch of crap to have access..

I don't feel like going through a job interview and wait to see if i get the job to have access to play this mod lol

• Upvote 1

note that the application process changed back to what it used to be, an orientation followed by a small test

kind regards francisvh S55 Battalion Chief

ccgaming.net

Alright, so I booted up EM4 today and played some Harbor City mod and I got the call for a technical rescue operation. As my units roll up on scene, we're confronted with this: 

- a U-Haul smashed into the pillar, positioned like it was driving OUT and AWAY from the cemetery.

- 4 DOAs in their underwear/swimwear (dug up bodies? the way they were positioned it looked like they'd been in the path of the truck?) 

- Some poor bastard run over and pinned under the truck, barely alive. 

- The driver trapped in the truck (DOA when I extricated her) 

Has anyone else gotten this event? Is there a story behind this? 

• Upvote 1