Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
  • Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.

I didn't make the model for the charger. I have a 2015 charger and I kinda wish they were the newer model year  but I am to lazy to go make a new charger, as least for now

On 2016-06-01 at 1:21 PM, Vakonof said:

The topic could use a spelling check...

Dude, you gotta be careful when you're throwing stones in a glass house. It's either called spell-check or spelling checker. As far as I'm concerned, you could use a dictionary.

On 2016-06-01 at 7:47 AM, Blackout said:

I didn't make the model for the charger. I have a 2015 charger and I kinda wish they were the newer model year  but I am to lazy to go make a new charger, as least for now

Yes. I actually don't mind the old model but that the tail light and the rest of the car don't match.

On 2016-05-30 at 9:33 PM, Firebuff319 said:

Thanks for noticing, it was bothering me to

You are welcome. This is our coming-out as car nerds though.

• Upvote 1

The topic could use a spelling check...

There is a difference between an american not being able to spell correctly and someone who doesn't speaks it all the time...

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-P5210 met Tapatalk

Hey Blackout I have a couple questions regarding the mod, which I might add is pretty nice.

1.) When the mod loads I can see markings for engine 1, squad 1 and so forth, but all of the houses are empty is this by design or is their a way to automatically load all the houses with the appropriate apparatus?

2.) I got a box alarm fire, but I noticed the battalion chief didn't have order commands. When receiving a box alarm am I supposed to manually send the units I want or are their alternate units I can command which will dispatch a unit.

Thank You

• Downvote 1

1) It is on purpose, the mod is foccused on multiplayer so you have the load all the units manually in.

2) Any normal firefighter can do it.

Annyways: On-Topic:

I found out what is causing the scrolling issue;

a+t is going left

w+t is going forwards

s+t is going backwards

d+t is going right

So you can accidentally hit this when typing... but HOW to stop it??? I haven't found that key combination yet...

On 6/9/2016 at 3:35 PM, Tommy van Extel said:

I found out what is causing the scrolling issue;

a+t is going left

w+t is going forwards

s+t is going backwards

d+t is going right

So you can accidentally hit this when typing... but HOW to stop it??? I haven't found that key combination yet...

When the camera bugs we have found that holding down ALT, then pressing the alternate directions, then pressing T fixes the issue.

For example: camera is scrolling left - hold down ALT then press A then D a couple of times and the while still holding ALT press T to open chat. Come out of chat with typing or escaping it and then the issue seems to solve itself after that.

Some corrections to the credits I'd like to provide.

The Ford Excursion model is by NNICO.

The F350 ambulance model is by NNICO as well.

The 2012 Charger is by NNICO, ausavin26 and bama1234.

The Seagrave engine is this file, by NYPD_freak

Goog1967 made the LED lightbar model that predominantly appears on a lot of units.

Ive approved the file you uploaded on the download center.

Thanks for the info, I have updated the credits with the new info!

If anyone needs the patch to 5.0.2 it's available at squad55.com in the downloads section 

• Upvote 1

Hi

I am getting constant CTD's while using version 5.0.2.

if you need anything just ask and i can get it.

On 6/1/2016 at 1:47 PM, Blackout said:

This guy made a proper 2011-2014 Charger model. He also has other vehicles in there as well. You may use his content, but with the required credits obviously.

On 7/5/2016 at 11:13 AM, lewispr said:

Anyone else getting a problem where the mod is not actually showing up. Have tried to redownload and everything.

im having a simialr issue...the mod loads fine but when the game starts its just a black screen

When I load into freeplay, after the loading screen has passed, my screen goes completely black and I can hear the game sounds. Anyone have an idea of whats going on?

On 20/05/2016 at 1:24 AM, Blackout said:

5.0.2 Has been released on squad55.com

It is an incremental patch so you will need 5.0.1 installed first before you patch to the current version!

Changes:

- Fixed arrest script glitch on female and male officers with and without vests, as well as SWAT officer

- Removed the "check victim" script for female and male officers with and without vests, as well as SWAT officer

- Added in FD/EMS and FD/EMS/PD scripts so users can change their game type until the custom script program is completed

I downloaded the patch today but the instructions just say "If you wish to change to either Fire and EMS, or Fire EMS and PD..." - what exactly is the change for? I don't get it... Needs better explaining

Also in addition, some bugs:

- At this spot by Patrol 3's parking spot/Juno Street, there are some severe issues with pedestrians getting stuck, bundling up in to a group and then blocking the road. This happens every time I start a new map and within about half an hour. It also occurs just around the corner in front of the fire station just south of the patrol car.

49LReDn.png

- The air ambulance will not drop off civilians on the helipad; I must manually land and have a ground ambulance take the injured then send it to the hospital.

- When spawning the swat command and riot vehicles which spawn off of Queen Street, if a civilian vehicle spawns at the same time the vehicle gets stuck. Normally when this happens with a civilian vehicle on another edge of the map I can shoot the car, put out the fire, pick it up and the issue is resolved however how this vehicle is bulletproof means it is permanently stuck there and there is no way to remove it. Applies to both vehicles and even when it isn't getting stuck with civilians, it still "bumps" on the map edge as if the back of the vehicle gets jacked up for a second. Weird!

sotfKOr.png

- On many occasions the pickup utility vehicles will park in front of each other or oddly when going back to their space 1 or 2.

- Crashes when going back to the main menu - for example abandoning a freeplay game - will always crash the game. Not sure if that is just for me though.

10 hours ago, GhostReconXXX said:

Did you by any chance delete the download? because i clicked the link and it said that the file doesn't exist anymore.

I got version 5.0.4 from his new website ( redirects from www.squad55.com/ ) but i agree that updates are lacking here...  

On 10/11/2016 at 6:46 PM, GhostReconXXX said:

Did you by any chance delete the download? because i clicked the link and it said that the file doesn't exist anymore.

It may be because you don't have a account for Squad55