LA submod on multiplayer map. Nothing intresting to be proud :stumm:

Pictures only do so much justice, you would have to play it to see the real functionality of the mod and of how much different the mod really is. Plus it may be the default multiplayer map, but a lot of the building were changed and moved, with some things added.

More Pictures of the mod can be found on our facebook at http://www.emergency-planet.com/squad55em4

(*NOTICE: Some pictures are during casual games and Ops Games.)

I love the mod :beer: but :huh: I was going to be a member of S55 but I got denied becuase of my age you should lower the age limint to 13 and over becuase alot of 13 year olds are very mature and are great to play with.

um.... actually a lot of 13 year olds ive had to play with are kind of loud and annoying... no offense.....

I don't have a mic that works with hamachi. :(

You dont have a mic that works with hamachi? I thought all of them did?

I'm a french user and i don't have a mic, but i speak English very well, i can write you in-game perfectly and only handle EMS if you want... could it be enough to join the team ?

We prefer that you have a microphone, as long as it is understandable. You don't have to go out and buy a $500 one.