Dam unfortatnly this mod is no longer avaible to download on there website 

You have to become a clan member now and go through a hole bunch of crap to have access..

I don't feel like going through a job interview and wait to see if i get the job to have access to play this mod lol

• Upvote 1

Alright, so I booted up EM4 today and played some Harbor City mod and I got the call for a technical rescue operation. As my units roll up on scene, we're confronted with this: 

- a U-Haul smashed into the pillar, positioned like it was driving OUT and AWAY from the cemetery.

- 4 DOAs in their underwear/swimwear (dug up bodies? the way they were positioned it looked like they'd been in the path of the truck?) 

- Some poor bastard run over and pinned under the truck, barely alive. 

- The driver trapped in the truck (DOA when I extricated her) 

Has anyone else gotten this event? Is there a story behind this? 

• Upvote 1

Hello. Can someone help me, please?

Just downloaded latest (5.0.1) Harbor city mod and installed on original 911 first responders (steam) game and the game crashes everytime I try to "call" one of the EMS units. No problems with cops/ff - but when I click to select EMS 1/2/3 etc - game crashes to desktop... 

On 1/26/2018 at 9:33 PM, gov911 said:

Just downloaded latest (5.0.1) Harbor city mod and installed on original 911 first responders (steam) game and the game crashes everytime I try to "call" one of the EMS units. No problems with cops/ff - but when I click to select EMS 1/2/3 etc - game crashes to desktop... 

Fixed this one. Now game crashes when I finish free-play game. 

Mod edit - Posts merged. As per the ToS you agreed to when you joined, please avoid double posting in future.

-randomperson139

Edited by randomperson139
Double post merged

On 1/26/2018 at 9:33 PM, gov911 said:

Fixed this one. Now game crashes when I finish free-play game. 

I seem to remember this issue with various mods in the past, don't think I was ever 100% on what caused it but I haven't played the game for a little while now. Surely if the game itself is playable without bugs, crashing after you've finished is only a small issue!

As a side note, please avoid double posting in future, it is against the forum rules. I've merged your posts on this occasion. 

Hello Guys!

Maybe someone can help me with my problem in Harbor City  ...i tried anything possible and searched for a fix but cant find any fix 

I downloaded the HC 5.0.4 from Mega.NZ, unpacked it to my desktop and afterwards put the data in my EM 4 mods section. If i start EM and load the mod everythings fine, but if i start Singleplayer Freeplay, a black screen appears for some seconds, the game closes and i´m on my desktop again. 

So i tried downloading and installing older versions,  multiple redownloading and reinstalling, start EM4 as administrator but nothing works. 

II would be so glad if anybody could help me with that problem 

Thanks in advance !

Niklas 

FIXED: i forgot to delete the GUI Bierberfelde Installer, now eyerthings fine

thank u for the cool mod 

Edited by niklas...
fixed it

On 1/28/2018 at 1:39 AM, Firefighter Sipe said:

Has anyone else had an issue where about 45 mins into game play their siren script glitches for siren01 or siren02 haven't pin pointed which yet and it eventually causes a CTD ? 

I REALLLY HATE to bump an old topic. I too am curious as i've timed it and this seems to happen to me after about 30-40 minutes of game play.