4 hours ago, freakinfuzzball said:

Just had a crash to desktop when a call came in, no idea what happened but I didn't get an error message.  Here's the logfile. 

http://www.emergency-planet.com/applications/core/interface/file/attachment.php?id=17762

Start off with closing the area off, have units stop civilians from entering the demonstration zone and have a zone set for EMS and Fire to stage, once SWAT and the Riot Control squads arrive, spread them out or group them up, depending on how you prefer it. Get them into the transport vehicle as fast as possible, especially the ringleader, if you transported all the demonstrators then you should be finished.

Change log is listed on the download here on emergency planet which isn't available for download yet

Styker did not make it in because we could not get patients unloaded at the hospital with it. That scripting knowledge is well over my head.

We just played for only a short time because we both suffered from a camera that was stuck in the moving position... It kept going to one side or looping circles... Is there any key combination that can cause this? Very annoying and after 3 times we stopped the game...

Apart from that we noticed that we were not able to solve certain missions even tho we did reset alarms. Is that still a bug?

Thanks!

8 minutes ago, Tommy van Extel said:

We just played for only a short time because we both suffered from a camera that was stuck in the moving position... It kept going to one side or looping circles... Is there any key combination that can cause this? Very annoying and after 3 times we stopped the game...

There's not really anything in the mod that would cause this. From what I can remember, it's related to the mouse being moved, either during the initial mod loading or while freeplay is loading. 

See what happens if you make sure and know for certain that the mouse has not moved at all during either loading period.

28 minutes ago, randomperson139 said:

There's not really anything in the mod that would cause this. From what I can remember, it's related to the mouse being moved, either during the initial mod loading or while freeplay is loading. 

See what happens if you make sure and know for certain that the mouse has not moved at all during either loading period.

I have a similar issue. It is my keyboard though. Tap the movement key in whatever direction you are moving a few times and it should stop moving.

Hi guys, I just downloaded your Harbor City 5 mod - really awesome.

Now I do need your help working with the ladder. I know I can start activating the ladder by clicking the "Gears" icon In the menu, which is stationing the ladder solid to the ground, but then what? I also notice there is a "basket up" icon, but when pressing that button nothing happens; even after connecting the ladder on a hydrant through a fire hose. Also, I cannot seem to get the fireman inside the basket. I am sure there is a procedure here to follow but I am probably missing something here. So my question surely must be obvious: how do I get a fireman inside the basket, to have him extinguish the fire from "way up high? Please tell me the exact steps to follow, the moment the ladder arrives at the scene.

Cheers!!

Robert.

Thanks Rangerdog for responding this fast. 

I'm at work right now, so I won't be able to play until later later this evening but,  to understand you correctly, I assume you mean to rightclick the firemen so I will get a new icon menu to have the fireman acting? And I also assume I should have the ladder connected to the hydrant first and have the pump running before having the fireman entering the ladder... right?  

Cheers,

Robert.

5 hours ago, RangerDog said:

With the firemen, click the Enter ladder then the ladder that should work.

It would be very annoying if you hover over the ladder and it insta goes to ladder so you have to slick the button.

Hold the 'delete' key while highlighting over the ladder. Command should change into the entercar one without needing to click on anything,

When I started playing it I got the boat crash call and when I lifted the boat out of the water the crane couldn't not put it down. Is there a certain way of handelling the call?

Unfortunately NFK isnt online atm so you will have to wait for either he or MikeyPI to approve the download.

As to the arrest bug, I've ecountered a similar one during my previous modding attempts, and found that it has something to do with the 'groupID' of the command. There is another command that may be conflicting with it and that its causing the command to disappear. Assuming you have not edited the armed arrest or orig arrest script, that is the case.

Another thing is that you may be having some scripts conflicting with each other. A lot of mods make the mistake of copy pasting the limited water script, and they end up with duplicate commands for the rapid deployment, wye, deck gun, attach/remove firehose commands. If those commands end up duplicating, it will end up bugging out other unrelated commands for some reason.

Hi guys, first off great mod, I love playing it. I just got a call for a brush fire and literally every tree or bush on the map caught on fire. I have a couple screenshots, but is this actually supposed to happen?

20160514123153_1.jpg

20160514123142_1.jpg

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, FTFD286 said:

Hi guys, first off great mod, I love playing it. I just got a call for a brush fire and literally every tree or bush on the map caught on fire. I have a couple screenshots, but is this actually supposed to happen?

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160514123153_1.jpg.68f340f4519db9570cbef291e57d29ff.jpg

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2016_05/20160514123142_1.jpg.b642ede4f68ff754242cdd9a5deb8315.jpg

I think you gonna have to request some mutual aid.....lol