i absolutely love the latest version its exactly what i wanted it to be the limited water suply, a nice map overal, but i got 2 points that i regret a little bit and that is that the mas casualty vehicle has no station and that somethimes its a bit to hard for a single player but further its really one of the best mods out there, its e real upgrade for since i was playing the 3.3.2 version

The mod is design for mutli player experience for squad 55.  It tune to provide a channel when they play.   The mas casualty vehicle not on map for the same reason.  As it not on map for squad 55 when they play.  

Hi, I have an issue, I got a call about a riot(people beating others up) I arrested all suspects and cleared all casualties away, yet the call does not clear, so more people come and start beating each other up again, I had to end up leaving cops and set of paramedics in that area and keep  checking back because it just doesn't end.Any ideas why? I googled but didn't see anyone else with this issue.

You have to get the guy holding the sign.  When you take him into custody, it is the end of the riot.  Once he's in a car, the others stop.  I use flashbangs to stun, then get him arrested.  Put a couple of officers in the STOP PEOPLE position to keep others from following back to the car, and end of mission!

EDIT - OOPS - lost track of which thread I was in!  I use the flashbangs in normal LA Mod or mods based on it.  Been a while since I played Harbor City, don't remember if it has flashbangs.  Sorry for any confusion!

Lack of sleep will do that to you!

I realize this is designed for multiplayer but imo there is no reason to increase the difficulty in the fp_endless_*.xml files. I adjusted a few values and find that this is generally much more suitable for singe player freeplay! Fires still spread a bit out of control but atleast this way your able to focus on it getting only one other call at a time usually instead of 4 or 5. Otherwise I love you guys used this map and tweaked it. Very well done. :)

fp_params_endless.zip

If a mod uses another mod as a base, it's fine, so long as they don't just copy paste stuff in there and call it a day. It takes very little effort to make your own file structure for your mod, I've done it twice this month and it took an hour. So much as using content from the LA Mod, that's fine too, but you need to incorporate at least a quarter of your own to call it a full mod, otherwise you're not really doing the work to make a "mod" and it's not really fair to the authors that do to class the two the same

I agree with Newfoundking. I really like the mod because of its nice and good placed fire stations, the cool 2-option light system and also the police station. In this case there has been put more effort in this mod then just reskins. They lights are also new. Its a very good submod but defently a submod in my opinion.

I agree with Newfoundking. I really like the mod because of its nice and good placed fire stations, the cool 2-option light system and also the police station. In this case there has been put more effort in this mod then just reskins. They lights are also new. Its a very good submod but defently a submod in my opinion.

Yeah, I'd say it's submod, too.

What they also done great is optimizing it for multiplayer experience - not many mods do that nowadays. I mean, it's quite hard to find a balance between unique gameplay features and things that will work in MP, and the HC team was pretty good at it.