Rlast

[WIP] Richland County, South Carolina

[WIP] Richland County, South Carolina

The Richland County, South Carolina modification is a submod for the Los Angeles Modification Version 2. At the moment, due to my amateurish skills with the Emergency 4 editor, it is simply acting as replacement for the vehicles within the LA Mod; their textures have been replaced, so it's not necessarily adding units. However, I'd hope that I can add the units separately so all can still enjoy the Los Angeles units with this pack.

The project is currently Police focused, with no Fire Department or EMS vehicles in development. This is due to the fact I can not gain adequate images or references for these other departments at this time. It would be great if anyone who lives in South Carolina could get some images, or some other people could direct to a place where I could find them!

The Police authorities currently included in the pack are as follows:

Eastover Police Department

Forest Acres Police Department

Richland County Sheriff Department

Columbia Police Department

Columbia College Police Department

University of South Carolina Department of Public Safety

press4.png

press3.png

press2.png

pressn.png

TEAM:

Rlast

Any help would be appreciated, especially people who are good with adding models and constructing them within the game (not modelling, but building them :)!) Anyone who is any good at lighting!

Please leave any comments if you have any improvements or words on the work.

Regards,

Rlast.

Hey sorry guys,

I spoke to Goog about this stuff and he gave me some good advice so I'll be halting the development :)

Apologies to C.F.D as I was really not aware that the 2.0 was this 'Police Unit Upgrade' :(

I know it looks bad and back stabby but please believe me when I say I had no idea and didn't at all mean to steal content, I was under the impression the LA Mod was released free to edit, and that automatically meant any units I found in the 2.0 version were just free to edits :)

Regards,

Rlast.

BTW, thanks for those reference images, may be useful at a later date for sure! I'm using that site already and would strongly recommend it to anyone else! Thanks for the good words about the textures too, and I'll be sure to fix this mess about by getting some other models :D