About the Submod  

112 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play this submod?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Hi All, as of right now, myself and zach1019 are working on a new submod based on New Orleans and the surrounding parishes. If you have any interests in helping with the mod please message me, comment, or visit our mods website at http://nolamod.enjin.com/home

Thanks

Hi Guys, I have made a supporter banner for the New Orleans Submod. Feel free to copy it and use it as your signature...it would really help us spread the word about the mod.

neworleansmodbannersupp.png

Here's the link to copy it from image shack: http://imageshack.us...dbannersupp.png

Also, just to give credit Zach1019 did the team banner.

Progress:

Police Units: 95% Finshed

EMS Units: 35% Finished

Fire Dept. Units: 5% Finished

Technical Units: 99% Finished

Government/Military: 99% Finished

Map (Edit of LA Mod map): 90% Finished

Overall: 71% Completed

What have you accomplished so far in the mod? Their are a lot of great mod ideas that die because someone bit off more than they could chew.

I've done some skins and Philip is doing lights. I've done 5 vehicles and 2 of them I can't release because the mod leader doesn't have permission to use the vehicle. We will be posting some updates today.

man zach you've been doing alot of projects.... but good luck guys!

Yeah I know dude! I'm kinda busy. So I'm working this mod, Lancaster Mod, Nashville Submod, and Cleveland, Ohio Submod.Just mostly doing skins and helping out. LOL! I'm crazy!

The Lancaster Mod is my personal mod and the rest just need my help and on this one I am the Co-leader.

@Zach

For some reason your page is telling me I am still pending approval.

Hang on I haven't gone on the website yet. I will go approve you now. Hang on

@Zach

For some reason your page is telling me I am still pending approval.

APPROVED! You just need to go and complete your account or whatever it wants you to do.

Presentation looks good. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the New Orleans Police Department, including most of the Parishes, use completely blue lights?

Yeah I think they do but personally they look better with blue,red and yellow. I know for sure that they use yellow in reality. I am going to post an update soon. So keep checking.

Presentation looks good. Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't the New Orleans Police Department, including most of the Parishes, use completely blue lights?

Yes they do, unfortunately my editor screwed up the cop car so I'm going to have to completely re-do the lights, and I think I will do all blue and yellow with two different patterns, so stay posted for an update...I'm hoping to have the lights up this weekend.