heyjoojoo

When using the Editor, how do I load the map with all the buildings and such?

I've become very accustom to using the editor in EM4 but not sure how to load the map when I'm in the editor so that I can see all of the buildings, streets, etc... is there a way to turn that on when I'm in the Editor? otherwise, its just that grid.

hi guys, I was wondering: once I opened the freeplay in the map, I add a vehicle in it, simply parked in the streets, I just want it to be there ready to use so I don't have to call it through my menu, how come does it disappear once I start my freeplay? (in the editor the vehicle is where I put it)

hi guys, I was wondering: once I opened the freeplay in the map, I add a vehicle in it, simply parked in the streets, I just want it to be there ready to use so I don't have to call it through my menu, how come does it disappear once I start my freeplay? (in the editor the vehicle is where I put it)

There's 2 free play maps that have the same name make sure you load the SECOND ONE and save it and that should solve your problem. You will also have to put a person/people for the vehicle.

Hope this helps,

Zach

There's 2 free play maps that have the same name make sure you load the SECOND ONE and save it and that should solve your problem. You will also have to put a person/people for the vehicle.

Hope this helps,

Zach

How do you add a person/people to that car?