sarge292

Weatherly Area Mod

Hello, im currently coming up with ideas and designs for a mod based off of Weatherly, Pa. I have ideas for Volunteer Firefighters to drive to the station, and same with volunteer EMS. There will be 1 Fire station, 1 Ambulance station, and 1 police station. 5 fire departments are available but 1 is the ladder truck, the others are needed to be called in. i plan on having 3 ambulances (2 local, and 1 privet), and 4 local PD units with 4 state police units. I have an idea of how much I can fit into a Map, but Im not too sure how correct I am (my guess is that I can fit the entire town in one map). Im currently trying to find out if i can use Auto-Desk Inventor to make the models needed, I have no idea how long it will take me to make everything, but it will be done. i will have pictures of the Auto Desk Creations Posted very soon (considering I have time). If you have any ideas, or would like to help, feel free to say..Thanks for Reading!