Darren-NYPD

World Trade Center

Well , It Fits In The NY Mod,... But I think There should be some comments if it can be added or not, Maybe some people get hurt or feel offended if we put it in the mod...

I uploaded it so who ever wants it can have it, just for some scenery and feel.

I wish that first people can PM me or write here, whatever its good , and then we see if it is a good idea or not

[EDIT] Since the original post has been changed to prevent anyone from feeling offended, the text of this one has been removed, because it's goal has been reached.[/EDIT]

really a GOOD JOB!!!!....hei darren, but in your mod you aren't going to add a 9/11 mission? i'm only asking !!
Leaving aside any emotional objections for a moment.

On that day FDNY deployed over 200 vehicles (121 Engines and 62 Trucks) with over 400 firefighters. Do you think you or your PC could deal with that? :rolleyes:

And you can't script a mission like that (airplane flying into building, collapsing building). What are your objectives besides evacuating people? The fire was too heigh to fight.

this is a good idea...is it possible???....is possible edit for example a special mission on the 9/11???

Guest chillspider015
"And you can't script a mission like that"

Says all i tought :unsure:

i think people would like this i do ive seen that beautiful skyline for the last 13 years and now its not the same but its still a very beautiful skyline..and adding this to a wonderful game will add some good to the cenery and keeping the wtc alive and never forgotton ....i still visit the site today and cant wait to see the new building it should be amazing...i remember as a kid go on the top of the 1 tower walking around outside looking over the city nothing better than that...same with the empire state building another great icon that i think should be added

Im a New Yorker, if anything this does not offend me at all. It actually prides me as a NYer and also knowing others loves this city as much as i do to take the time and model what the WTC Towers stood for makes it even cooler!

beautifully done!

you got this New Yorkers approval!! :sporty: