Michael Brick

How do I mod? Im new to this

ok Thanx guys as for the skills I dont have them. Im wanting to change the free play alittle with earning the stations and calls and change the units to my city. Is this idea even possible???

Of course this idea is possible. I started here with no skills, but now I'm actually starting to be a pro at it. :P

First of all, you could take a look at the freeplay.xml. Here you can change small things in freeplay, like the starting time, starting budget and even disable and enable events. And I also suggest the same tip Gunswat gave you. Start in tutorial section.

Of course this idea is possible. I started here with no skills, but now I'm actually starting to be a pro at it. :P

First of all, you could take a look at the freeplay.xml. Here you can change small things in freeplay, like the starting time, starting budget and even disable and enable events. And I also suggest the same tip Gunswat gave you. Start in tutorial section.

I cant find freeplay.xml on my Computer, How would I find it to edit it?

Go to your Em 4 directory folder. For the standard game: D:/program files/emergency 4/data/specs/ and the xml should be named fp_params_endless or fp_params_challenge.

For a mod: D:/program files/emergency 4/mods/*mod of your choice*/specs/ and the xml should be named fp_params_endless or fp_params_challenge.