bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Just want to clear something up real quick. Will there be two rescues? I remember the other one that is on the front page as well. Also, what vehicle is that following the rescue in the pic above? It looks like a supervisor or captains SUV but there's the GMC supervisor, I'm curious if there will be two of them or if its a support explorer.

Great job so far! I cant wait to play it again!! :)

Just want to clear something up real quick. Will there be two rescues? I remember the other one that is on the front page as well. Also, what vehicle is that following the rescue in the pic above? It looks like a supervisor or captains SUV but there's the GMC supervisor, I'm curious if there will be two of them or if its a support explorer.

Great job so far! I cant wait to play it again!! :)

Yes. There will be multiple rescues and multiple supervisor vehicles. And I can't wait to get it released, believe me :machkaputt: but I'll be taking my time to make sure it is top-notch.

Not sure if you've already looked into it, but if you look at the Aarhus Modification they have a script for Multiple Volunteer Stations. When you activate the alarm some volunteers come on foot and some come via personal vehicle. Once they get there you have to choose which gear the put on and which vehicle they get it. It doesnt take as long as it seems you could have the entire station (3-6 Vehicles in that Mod) on the road in about 2 minutes.

Perhaps you could reskin a unit that already has a helmet and just slightly alter it. Would that work? Sorry I know little about modding.

That may end up being what I have to do. As for now I've put that little bit off to the side and I'm working through a checklist of new models, skins, lights and add-ons to get to completion. There are a few things, like a new map, that I would like to do but simply don't know if I'll have the time or manpower.

when can WE play? the LA mod is getting boring....cant play the manhattan mod because I don't have a super computer

For future reference, it's bad taste to ask for release dates on the forums, but no hard feelings.

Spring/summer of this year. The mod won't be as resource-heavy as Manhattan but it will be more so than LA.

For future reference, it's bad taste to ask for release dates on the forums, but no hard feelings.

Spring/summer of this year. The mod won't be as resource-heavy as Manhattan but it will be more so than LA.

this is ALL I asked but you get forum whackers who come by. all im saying is im kinda tired of the monogamy of what we have. I love the units and the craftsman ship

For future reference, it's bad taste to ask for release dates on the forums

I wouldn't call it bad taste as much as against site rules and worthy of a 2-day suspension. Fully deserved in this case, as the exact same self-entitled "gimme gimme" arrogant question has been posted in another topic.

Kameron, this is your 3rd warning in as many months for a violation of site rules. The next one will result in a permanent ban.