Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
bama1234

Montana Mod v2.1 (In Development) Download link removed by Authors

On map police SUV  

562 members have voted

1. 1. What should the on map PD SUV be?

• 97 to 01 Explorer
    • 1996 Jeep
    • Late 90's Tahoe/Yukon

wow, never thought i'd actually see ground ladders in em4. amazing work!

17 hours ago, itchboy said:

The old squads have been deleted from the mod, so they're no longer a problem http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_smile.png

The park ranger parking has been addressed, but I will definitely be on the lookout if they cause problems again.

Alright thanks itchboy.  I'll let ya know if I find any other bugs.  Also, were big trucks removed or fixed from the mod?  They always get stuck around corners and will need to be destroyed and towed to clear the road.  Also, do all vehicles now have reflective lighting, meaning it can be seen flashing on the ground / ajacent buildings?

10/10 nice work. Also not asking for a release date but do you have a list of things that are done vs things that you are still working on?

4 hours ago, joker15x said:

Alright thanks itchboy.  I'll let ya know if I find any other bugs.  Also, were big trucks removed or fixed from the mod?  They always get stuck around corners and will need to be destroyed and towed to clear the road.  Also, do all vehicles now have reflective lighting, meaning it can be seen flashing on the ground / ajacent buildings?

Big trucks have been modded a little to help them around corners. If any traffic jams occur, I have provided a "delete traffic" button for convinence's sake. No idea what you mean with reflective lighting. Is it radiation you are referring to?

12 minutes ago, Fred03 said:

10/10 nice work. Also not asking for a release date but do you have a list of things that are done vs things that you are still working on?

Unfinished things

• Semi-realistic medical treatment with custom GUI
  • FWP script for transporting confiscated animal carcasses
  • Animal trailer script for runaway animal callout
  • Fire district engine and chief car need to be created. Right now, no model for them exists.
  • No tow truck model has been made yet
  • All the doors need to be cut on all vehicles
  • Textures on many FD vehicles, and the bomb squad truck.
  • SWAT trailer for mutual aid police
  • Many vehicles still dont have lights
  • Updated firefighter models
  • UI icons for units
  • Tooltips for commands have yet to be written
  • Fix the water level de-sync on the portable ponds
  • Add the pike pole and halligan as equipment
  • (Optional) Add Lima VFD's new engine

All of the vehicle related problems can be taken care of if I dedicate an entire week to it. I am past the half way mark with them. Everything else like lights and textures can be outsourced to other people.

• Upvote 5

0F6MO2y.png

XrovsVJ.png

P4hEIcD.png

The mod wouldnt be complete without bama's firefighter pack.

nCnoasg.png

wFspvYy.png

The PD units lack liveries and Id like to do something special. Would be people be interested in a livery design contest?

Ive thought it through and decided not to hold one, because it would add more time having to wait for the votes to come in, plus Id be personally biased towards people I am friends with. Ill just take care of the liveries myself.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

There isnt a link yet. The mod isnt done yet.

I'll assign testers based on their reputation and history of being reliable.

Please refrain from posting 2 consecutive times in the future.

• Upvote 1

I am forgetting what was the thoughts of the volunteer firefighters having different healing abilities like in Biberfelide where the EMT's can only heal 70 percent to 100 percent of the patient and paramedics can heal 0-100. On volunteer department I have worked on we have had volunteers with medical responder certs to paramedics. I think it would be a neat add on for a volunteer mod such as this.  

ffIrHkA.png

ua74037.png

Updates on the Lima VFD Tanker and Brush Truck.

Big update on PD.

Huge thanks to mr matt5432123 for making the decals.

Qizuunw.png

1vRfH0Q.png

UVBjmjK.png

fugZho3.png

On 6/11/2019 at 2:38 AM, Firefighter2367 said:

I am forgetting what was the thoughts of the volunteer firefighters having different healing abilities like in Biberfelide where the EMT's can only heal 70 percent to 100 percent of the patient and paramedics can heal 0-100. On volunteer department I have worked on we have had volunteers with medical responder certs to paramedics. I think it would be a neat add on for a volunteer mod such as this.  

I have a it setup so that patients are classed into triage. EMT's cant treat patients with serious injuries like gunshots or serious trauma, but they can treat patients with minor medical problems. Bama and I are looking into a more advanced representation of patient care, where patients have to be administered treatments and procedures must be followed, but I havent had the time to start programming this feature.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

Looks good! New scripts are nice but this looks amazing enough already. What more still has to be done?

On 6/12/2019 at 11:35 AM, itchboy said:

Updates on the Lima VFD Tanker and Brush Truck.

Big update on PD.

Huge thanks to mr matt5432123 for making the decals.

I have a it setup so that patients are classed into triage. EMT's cant treat patients with serious injuries like gunshots or serious trauma, but they can treat patients with minor medical problems. Bama and I are looking into a more advanced representation of patient care, where patients have to be administered treatments and procedures must be followed, but I havent had the time to start programming this feature.

I have a question what car model is the police cars? 

Is this right: chevrolet Impala, Ford Explorer and marked/unmarked Ford Crown vic's? 

We don't have those or never had those in Norway/Europe were i am from. :-D 

And your mod looks stunning ;-) 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, latex224 said:

Is this right: chevrolet Impala, Ford Explorer and marked/unmarked Ford Crown vic's? 

first one is a Dodge Intrepid, you're right on the others

Image result for dodge intrepid

On 6/17/2019 at 3:57 AM, Alex Neumeister said:

Older GMC cab by the looks of the hood?

Yes it is.

And in the time that this site was down, I got to doing another truck.

Ive also been able to make textures for yet another truck.

More sheriff skins by @mr matt5432123

Untitled3.png

Em4Deluxe 2019-06-24 14-36-21-94.png

Untitled2.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1