bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Bama I am unsure if you ever mentioned anything about this or thought about doing one but a scaled down version of the mod like throwing your units on a different map with not as many options just a basic EM4 mod. Thanks again and if you didn't plan on it that's fine you guys have worked real hard on this mod.  

Played for 3 hrs tonight. I have had random CTD it seems like a call maybe triggering it? I am going to do some testing tomorrow to see if i can pinpoint the CTD issue. Some minor lagging, but my alienware seems to be handling it ok. 

Great so far! I like the new volunteer script very realistic when i only get 2 or 3 guys for a structure fire.

I really like this mod so far. It had a few minor bugs (mainly traffic issues and other little things), but over all it is very well made. However I would like to see maybe a second volunteer station in the upper-east corner. Maybe like the county engine 5, a tanker, and a brush?

I'm already about half way done implementing that very same idea in my own rendition of the mod. It's pretty easily achievable, I'd love to see what the real mod team could do with an idea like that.

I really like this mod so far. It had a few minor bugs (mainly traffic issues and other little things), but over all it is very well made. However I would like to see maybe a second volunteer station in the upper-east corner. Maybe like the county engine 5, a tanker, and a brush?

Glad you like it! No, we won't be adding any more stations. The BCFD units get to the map quickly enough after being called, and it would just be plain unrealistic to have two fire stations within a mile of each other in such a rural area. 

I played mod like 10minutes and crashed..dont why? fps 30-50

Sorry this is happening to you, it seems to be happening to a few people. We are looking into the cause. What are your PC specs?

I believe bama included his own Bug Report Form within the mod folder. I imagine that document will include details regarding submitting bugs elsewhere.

This ^^

Where do you submit bugs for this mod??? 

Read the first post

Of course I was, I'm everywhere... ;)

Usually I lurk in the shadows... kinda like a ninja...

@bama, did you want to avoid having bugs posted in this topic?

Yes, please & thank you.

i am likening the mod so far. one thing i been doing is sending most of the cops off map. seems to me there just way to much police presence for small town america.

Two patrol cars and a Park Ranger is too much police presence?  That seems about average for a town of this size.

Two patrol cars and a Park Ranger is too much police presence?  That seems about average for a town of this size.

I really like it, since I like to play realistically and I live in a tiny town (1 cop) it reminds me of home. I did cheat already and called a USCG helicopter for a diver lol, because that totally happens in Rural Montana.

Anyone know if you can disable weather such as Rain? It is causing huge lag problems.

http://forum.emergency-planet.com/tutorials/article/14-how-to-edit-your-freeplay-files/

Tutorial for you. Basically, you need to open the freeplay_params_endless.xml and edit the weather parts at the bottom.

I kept getting bomb threats and active shooters so I had the black police car on stand by with both officers wearing tactical vests and one equipped with a shot gun, I love them new features