bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Eserys30, in regards to the gated wye, I'm pretty sure that this is the same wye in the LA mod, and if that's the case, no there is no way to fix that issue. Just blow up your truck, remove it from the map, and try to ignore the mess

Is there another way to extend the hose then?

Great work guys. I'm not sure if I just installed it wrong but for some reason after I install everything and go to load it up it resorts back to original Emergency 4 with the british map and british units. Not sure if I missed something but any help is appreciated thank-you.

I cut all of the files out of the mods folder, moved them to the mod folder's location, then I deleted the mods folder. BUT KEEP EM4.CFG FILE WHERE IT IS. DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

I cut all of the files out of the mods folder, moved them to the mod folder's location, then I deleted the mods folder. BUT KEEP EM4.CFG FILE WHERE IT IS. DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH IT.

So you have the EM4.CFG file in your Montana mod folder?

For those of you having the .cfg file.... What I did was use the previous version restore feature on windows 7. Worked like a charm and you don't need to have a backup. Windows 7 automatically makes one.

I'll be investigating the em4.cfg issue and seeing if I can fix that for you all. In the meantime it seems like a simple fix, either just don't copy it over, or if it messes up your game replace it with the old one. 

On another note, those of you who have downloaded the mod, how are you liking it so far? Is it playable? What are your favorite features, or things you'd like to see changed?

I'll be filing a bug report but I got it to work but for some reason still round about 5 minutes into the game it crashes. There is only a little lag when I go through the center of town. I thought i wouldn't have a problem because my PC has some premium graphics thing. Anyone who had this problem and it is now fixed if you could help me that would be appreciated. On another note great job with the map and units they are outstanding!

Well, it's not difficult to install if you use a little common sense! I just played it for a bit without any crashing. The only time it went back to desktop was when I quit the game...

Good job bama and itchboy! I'm liking some of the new additions, in particular spinal board required in certain situations (not that we use it that often in reality, but that's irrelevant :P ).

Just a side note regarding lagging, I am also getting lags when selecting units and my pc, while not ridiculously high end, is certainly not low end (i7, 12gb RAM, nVidia GTX etc.). There's not really a lot that can be changed in regards to this, so there's not really much point everyone mentioning lagging.

I'm absolutely loving the mod so far, aside from my own stupidity in failing to backup that silly cfg file, but that's not the point. - I seriously think you fellas have out done any other mod created, I wouldn't mind seeing an implementation of a single Engine/Ambulance/Battalion County Fire station. I noticed in the editor that the other fire stations were already created with the County's name on it. :holdglass:  

Just a side note regarding lagging, I am also getting lags when selecting units and my pc, while not ridiculously high end, is certainly not low end (i7, 12gb RAM, nVidia GTX etc.). There's not really a lot that can be changed in regards to this, so there's not really much point everyone mentioning lagging.

I think its actually a bug with the game. Because if you select only vehicles it lags, but if you select vehicles and personnel it stops. At least it does for me anyways.