bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Perfect. Hopefully I get a chance to play before I leave for bootcamp Monday. Mod looks great. Thank you for contributing your time and sharing it with the Emergency-Planet community.

I guess you'll be able to play it for a couple hours, but otherwise it will be waiting for you in May. Good luck.

Also I found a couple of bugs:

1.  When you use the 'Empty Station' command at the fire station everyone in the station including the Battalion Chief and the dispatcher walk out front and stand in next to the front door, and none of the firefighters actually go home.  Only way I can get them to is by putting them in an engine, driving it out of the station and telling it to return to quarters, at which time everyone in the truck undresses and goes home.

2. There is one random firefighter that can only get in Engine 1.  Not sure why he thinks he's special enough that he can only ride E1, and I cant tell any difference between him and any of the other firefighters.  May have been a one time thing though, as I can't reproduce it.

lapdlafd is right about calling the CAS ambulance.

Also I found a couple of bugs:

1.  When you use the 'Empty Station' command at the fire station everyone in the station including the Battalion Chief and the dispatcher walk out front and stand in next to the front door, and none of the firefighters actually go home.  Only way I can get them to is by putting them in an engine, driving it out of the station and telling it to return to quarters, at which time everyone in the truck undresses and goes home.

2. There is one random firefighter that can only get in Engine 1.  Not sure why he thinks he's special enough that he can only ride E1, and I cant tell any difference between him and any of the other firefighters.  May have been a one time thing though, as I can't reproduce it.

Please don't post bugs in this thread. Use the bug report form. 

Great work guys. I'm not sure if I just installed it wrong but for some reason after I install everything and go to load it up it resorts back to original Emergency 4 with the british map and british units. Not sure if I missed something but any help is appreciated thank-you.

I dragged the folder named "Mods" to my mod folder and renamed it to Montana 2.0.1 Works like a charm

Great work guys. I'm not sure if I just installed it wrong but for some reason after I install everything and go to load it up it resorts back to original Emergency 4 with the british map and british units. Not sure if I missed something but any help is appreciated thank-you.

I don't mean to go off topic or be dickish, but it is a German game, with german units, and a german map :P

As for your install issue, just listen to Ace. 

I just realized the folders aren't properly placed inside the download packaged. The folder currently named Mods is supposed to be named Montana 2.0.1. I'll be fixing this and replacing the DL link as soon as possible

Your em4.cfg file kinda F'ed my game up pretty bad. Lot of missing GUI and no dispatch.