bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Intel HD graphics.

it very likely that your issue. This mod those not run on intelHD. At least on my laptop which has both an IntelHD and GTX970m it only runs if i ensure the game is running on GTX70m.

The AMR paramedics do not have the option to put down a patient once carrying them, its not major its just a command but i thought i should let you know before the patch so you can include it as some people may not know how to add commands to units

This Mod has to be the most realistic of them all. I like how when you call for an engine, the FF's actually show up in their PEV's, change into their duty gear and roll out. Also the water limit on engines. So simple, but yet awesome. I have literately been playing for 45 mins, and it has surpass LA Mod on my favorite list. There are some bugs, but I expected that from a Beta. The cars that block traffic aren't really a problem. I just shoot them until it catches fire, extinguish it then tow it. Pretty simple fix until the actual fix. But in all, ill give this a 4/5. Once a simple update to fix bugs, ill be fine. :holdglass:

The patch will be out soon, probably in a number of days. 

Itchboy and I have finished up most of the big fixes and now I'm going through and spot-checking, as well as going through the bug reports one more time to verify everything's taken care of. 

Note: Some people with lower-end computers may still experience CTDs and lag due to the number of high-poly models and complexity of the lights, props, and map.

That's gonna be great :D

This Mod has to be the most realistic of them all. I like how when you call for an engine, the FF's actually show up in their PEV's, change into their duty gear and roll out. Also the water limit on engines. So simple, but yet awesome. I have literately been playing for 45 mins, and it has surpass LA Mod on my favorite list. There are some bugs, but I expected that from a Beta. The cars that block traffic aren't really a problem. I just shoot them until it catches fire, extinguish it then tow it. Pretty simple fix until the actual fix. But in all, ill give this a 4/5. Once a simple update to fix bugs, ill be fine. :holdglass:

I wish there was a way to make the water last long in the trucks instead of only using it for a lil bit and it goes empty on ya

I wish there was a way to make the water last long in the trucks instead of only using it for a lil bit and it goes empty on ya

You can edit the WaterSupply script to make the capacity of the tanks to be higher, or to make the water used by firefighters to be lower. I won't explain how.

You could look at the scene for hydrants, if you don't see any call a water tanker. The water tanker has a huge amount of water in it. So its going to last longer, (thats what she said), by last longer I mean the water in the engines.

Found another spot on where traffic gets hung up, the traffic moves once ya get a cop their, but once they make that turn, they seem to get stuck, its right where that white van is in the picture here

64bd02caa933c954c87a09845ad257ac.jpg

Is there also a way to turn off certain calls to go to???  Like that accident scene seems to always pop up...I know there was a way to edit the calls in the files section but I dont know where to find them and what ones to delete so they dont come back up as a call

as they have said time and time before the FREE PLAY map. Look before asking!

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Since when is it a rule about asking legit questions about a mod? There is 134 pages about this topic and the main post didn't have my question in it. I checked a few pages after and didn't see it therefor I asked the question. Simple.

Thank you however for answering my question.  :happy:

I think that the rule, if there is in fact an official rule about asking questions, ought to be worded in a way whereas to state that unless the author of the original post makes a list of FAQ's in the original post, members should be able to ask anything they need to short of questioning the release date. What's the point of having a mod thread if questions can't be asked?

Now I don't know if anyone else posted this or even if this is the right place to post it, but it would be awesome if that instead of the PEV''s coming from off the map, they can come from their home on map. I was playing another mod, where it uses the LA Freeplay map, but the PEV's where at a house and they had lights and sirens to fit with the rural theme of Volunteer Depts. Now to be clear this is a suggestion. Its would make the game ever more cooler, if that's a word)!!!

Now I don't know if anyone else posted this or even if this is the right place to post it, but it would be awesome if that instead of the PEV''s coming from off the map, they can come from their home on map. I was playing another mod, where it uses the LA Freeplay map, but the PEV's where at a house and they had lights and sirens to fit with the rural theme of Volunteer Depts. Now to be clear this is a suggestion. Its would make the game ever more cooler, if that's a word)!!!

That would be cool indeed.  :holdglass:

The only issue I could see with that is nearly one third of the residential zones (houses) on the map would be responding to a fire, and it'd definitely make someone frustrated if a volunteer's house caught fire and they ended up hauling down to the station along with their whole city block and then all the way back I'd imagine. I know it was mentioned previously, but I think it'd be even more effective to have just one volunteer make their way to the station, get in their turn out gear and make their way to the scene while the others went directly to the scene in the POV's. Obviously the POV's would need some more controls available such as exiting/entering the vehicle and they'd need to carry their turnout gear with them. Theoretically it wouldn't be too hard to accomplish.  :happy:

Found another spot on where traffic gets hung up, the traffic moves once ya get a cop their, but once they make that turn, they seem to get stuck, its right where that white van is in the picture here

Is there also a way to turn off certain calls to go to???  Like that accident scene seems to always pop up...I know there was a way to edit the calls in the files section but I dont know where to find them and what ones to delete so they dont come back up as a call

The easiest solution I devised for fixing that traffic bug specifically was by moving the trigger area away from that side of the roadway so it only covered the left side (Left side being the oriented so that your camera is facing the front of the white Toyota Camry). It's pretty simple to do if you know your way around the editor. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like some guidance in fixing it until the real patch is released.  :laugh:

And yes, you can edit the calls you get very easily. Open the mod's folder (C Drive/Program Files x86/Sixteen Tons Entertainment/Emergency 4/Mods/Montana Mod 2.0 Beta) then open the "specs" folder. You should find an XML file titled "endless_freeplay_perams" or something to that effect. Open it with Notepad or Notepad++ (Better, in my opinion), and then you'll be able to edit the call frequencies, starting time in the game, points you get for completing calls and most importantly you'll be bale to disable certain calls by changing the boolean at the top of every call statement to "0" instead of "1", disabling the call. Full tutorial here.

The easiest solution I devised for fixing that traffic bug specifically was by moving the trigger area away from that side of the roadway so it only covered the left side (Left side being the oriented so that your camera is facing the front of the white Toyota Camry). It's pretty simple to do if you know your way around the editor. Feel free to send me a PM if you'd like some guidance in fixing it until the real patch is released.  :laugh:

And yes, you can edit the calls you get very easily. Open the mod's folder (C Drive/Program Files x86/Sixteen Tons Entertainment/Emergency 4/Mods/Montana Mod 2.0 Beta) then open the "specs" folder. You should find an XML file titled "endless_freeplay_perams" or something to that effect. Open it with Notepad or Notepad++ (Better, in my opinion), and then you'll be able to edit the call frequencies, starting time in the game, points you get for completing calls and most importantly you'll be bale to disable certain calls by changing the boolean at the top of every call statement to "0" instead of "1", disabling the call. Full tutorial here.

What file is it??? There are a lot to choose from

7c29a31e218c0338a96979d70ebbb493.jpg