bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

The issue with Gated Wye is that is has an invisible man on it. If he gets injured, then you can't pick it up. This was an issue the LA mod dealt with too. I don't recall if a solution was ever created

Wouldn't setting very high resistances to all forms of injury work?

Like:

p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_CONTAM_ATOM, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_CONTAM_CHEM, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_CONTAM_BIO, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_DROWN, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_ENERGY, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_FIRE, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_SHOT, 100000.0f);p.SetResistance(INJUREREASON_UNKNOWN, 100000.0f);

I had issues with the original LA mod wyes, and some of the initial versions of Hoppah's Wyes and Extensions from the Water Supply mod (though he worked out a fix relating to the LA firefighters being set as medical personnel), but I don't think I've ever had an issue with the hidden person being injured.

I've been following and playing this mod and versions before it for months. Though, I only decided to create an account today. I'd like to thank Bama and the other developers for this amazing mod and I was also curious if it'd be allowed for me to release some of the content I've created for this mod on my own? - The map you've created reminds me of a town called Belfast, Maine so I decided to re-skin and replace a few models to make it all Belfast as a little submod as well as fixing up all the traffic lights, call frequency and some spawn points for helicopters and stuff.  :laugh:

I've also been curious, when is the new patch expected to be released? (My apologies if there's not an answer to the question)

Hey welcome to site it's best not ask questions about release dates.

Gunswat

I gotcha, no worries- Won't happen again. 

I've been tinkering with this mod even more since my last comment though, I fixed up the last of the traffic lights, added a shooting range for the PD, decreased traffic a bit, fixed some lights, added a campsite/gang area in the forrest and added some new calls.  :happy:

Like I said if Bama is okay with it I'll launch it on Mega and put up a link so people can play a little easier until the official patch is created. 

I gotcha, no worries- Won't happen again. 

I've been tinkering with this mod even more since my last comment though, I fixed up the last of the traffic lights, added a shooting range for the PD, decreased traffic a bit, fixed some lights, added a campsite/gang area in the forrest and added some new calls.  :happy:

Like I said if Bama is okay with it I'll launch it on Mega and put up a link so people can play a little easier until the official patch is created. 

Sent you a PM to discuss this 

Bama How do i even get Fire Fighters to the fire cars in the station cause the dispatch guy aint working. He is just calling of map units :/

ya click on the get equipment button?it has the command to call them,

Gunswat

Is there a way to get back the police dispatcher after clicking the empty police station button. I clicked it seeing what happend and he disappeared

Is there a way to get back the police dispatcher after clicking the empty police station button. I clicked it seeing what happend and he disappeared

Yeah....this is a little oversight I forgot to include. The patch fixes this issue.

Unfortunately, you can't get him back after you do this. So for now, don't use the empty station button.

Yeah....this is a little oversight I forgot to include. The patch fixes this issue.

Unfortunately, you can't get him back after you do this. So for now, don't use the empty station button.

Ok thanks, I don't use the police dispatcher a lot anyway as he causes my game to crash

I was looking at the mod and I noticed a Local fire station ambulance (red one) and a ems supervisor car again red, will these be available to use in the patch?

Not sure if it's only for me, but one of the police cars has no wheels or they're invisible? Also, the Fire Engine lights don't work for me? Any ideas?

They said it will be fixed in an upcoming patch, or if you know the editor you could add the wheels and lights your self (like me)

They said it will be fixed in an upcoming patch, or if you know the editor you could add the wheels and lights your self (like me)

Ah, right, okay thanks. I'm no good with the editor so I'll wait for the next patch. Any idea when it comes out?

Ah, right, okay thanks. I'm no good with the editor so I'll wait for the next patch. Any idea when it comes out?

It's a waiting game, I'm not sure but I don't think you are allowed to ask that I think it's against the site rules but don't quote me on that, it's better to be safe than sorry

It's a waiting game, I'm not sure but I don't think you are allowed to ask that I think it's against the site rules but don't quote me on that, it's better to be safe than sorry

I suppose, and really? You can't ask when things are released? That's pretty pathetic imo.

I suppose, and really? You can't ask when things are released? That's pretty pathetic imo.

It's called respect. We have respect for the team that made the mod so when they do this out of their free time the only thing we should expect out of them is for them to take their time and enjoy what they do. Nothing less, nothing more.