bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

I love the tiller to be honest. I never used it in the LA Mod, but I recent just went back to play the good old Chester County Beta-Mod when Bama originally released ... And I always seem to use the tiller. Maybe it's just because I like to roll two truck companies to every fire :P

Quick update.

I'm working on a new fire station, which will take a while. After I get that working I'll try to start working on the map while simoultaneously replacing the rest of the old units.

I'm considering making new fire truck models as the current ones, while detailed, don't feature doors, working equipment bays or flood lights which are all things I'd like to include.

New fire station that I've been working on for the past week or so, and ever so slowly working that small-town American feel into the mod.

This fire station has an interior work room and two vehicle bays. Right now it is working in-game with Hoppah's LA Fire Station script but that won't be the case in the final version, as I'll be replacing it with a volunteer response script. I'm undecided on which two vehicles will be staffed there in the final version. This will be the only fire station on the new map.

wpUXsEn.jpg

Qr4f3iT.jpg

New fire station that I've been working on for the past week or so, and ever so slowly working that small-town American feel into the mod.

This fire station has an interior work room and two vehicle bays. Right now it is working in-game with Hoppah's LA Fire Station script but that won't be the case in the final version, as I'll be replacing it with a volunteer response script. I'm undecided on which two vehicles will be staffed there in the final version. This will be the only fire station on the new map.

wpUXsEn.jpg

Qr4f3iT.jpg

very very nice!

Excellent work! As for the staffing, in my humble opinion I believe a engine and a rescue would be best. A fire department having only two trucks is pretty small town, a really small town. I kinda like the idea actually, makes you manage your resources. Altough it seems like it would get absurd very fast, you would have to do a lot of off map calls (but then again small towns do do mutual aid a lot)

@firefighter23, he said he would be "replacing it with a volunteer response script"

Excellent work! As for the staffing, in my humble opinion I believe a engine and a rescue would be best. A fire department having only two trucks is pretty small town, a really small town. I kinda like the idea actually, makes you manage your resources. Altough it seems like it would get absurd very fast, you would have to do a lot of off map calls (but then again small towns do do mutual aid a lot)

@firefighter23, he said he would be "replacing it with a volunteer response script"

Very nice! Are you going to be using a volly script?

Yes, there will be a volunteer script in the final version.

The idea is that CCVFD spans the entire county, with stations in different towns. This is the station for Monida Pass, where the new map will take place, and mutual aid comes from other stations off-map.

And yes, Monida Pass is a very small town. It's based off the real-life town of Monida, closeby, which has a staggering population of 7.

More than likely, the station will be staffed with an ambulance and an engine with MVA rescue capabilities.