Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to International Emergency & 911: First Responders Fan Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• MikeyPI

ATTN: Mod Creators:   01/23/2016

Please update the FIRST post of your topic to include important information about your mods and their progress. Since you follow your topics and respond to them (hopefully anyway) you know what people most commonly want to/need to know about your mod and it's current state/progress. If your information will not fit within the first post of the topic, please contact a staff member and we will make it so that you own the second/third (as-needed) posts are yours as well. Having the most important information in the first posts of the topic will hopefully reduce the repetitive questions asked by having the most important information related to a mod within the first post.
    • MikeyPI

Posting restriction on this forum:   01/23/2016

Be advised that it is no longer possible to create a topic within this forum, instead it must be created in Mod Development and Concepts. This was done to lower the clutter created in the mods category, upon release of a modification contact a staff member and we will move your topic to the released/available Mods forum category.
    • Stan

Maintenance update   02/07/2016

Dear community,   After three weeks of issues we moved our site to a new dedicated root server. We fixed a lot of bugs with this release. All downloads up to 1Gb filesize should be downloadable for everyone.   Encountering any kind of issues? Make a post in the website/forum support.   Regards, Stan
    • Stan

Paid Referral Links   02/11/2016

Hello,     From now on we will be disallowing any referral links on our site. This is not the place to earn money directly or indirectly. Anyone found sharing paid shortened links or referral links to earn money might lose his account.     Reason for this:     We are providing this service free of charge, putting our own free time in this and paying monthly fees on our own costs to keep this free service running. So why should anyone else make money from something they don’t pay to use?     So in short from now on we will be warning and banning users abusing or misusing referal links.     Regards,     Stan          
    • randomperson139

Signatures   03/04/2016

Hi everyone. It appears that the update to the new forum has affected the format of the majority of signatures (adding extra spaces, changing sizes etc.). Due to this, could everyone please check their own signature, ensuring that it complies with the site rules. See the http://www.emergency-planet.com/tos.html/ or http://www.emergency-planet.com/topic/16848-acceptable-signature-sizes/ for more information.  We'll give it a few weeks to give enough time to edit signatures, after that the unnecessarily large signatures will simply be removed. Thanks for your cooperation. Regards, EMP Staff.
bama1234

Montana Mod v2.1 (In Development) Download link removed by Authors

3,285 posts in this topic

I wouldn't call it bad taste as much as against site rules and worthy of a 2-day suspension

Well, yeah, but it's bad taste as well :holdglass:

Hopefully he'll learn his lesson this time around.

Fred, maybe, but its way down on the priorities list.

K thanks.

Hey everyone, quick update for the end of this month: I've been hard at work trying to get each department wrapped up. New models have been added, liveries re-done, etc. The police section is the most finished, with fire and EMS following, respectively - TEC is being saved for last as it is the easiest.

Plans are in the pipe for a new freeplay map but that depends on whether or not I can get a helping hand.

You can expect a good bit of new media within a few weeks. :holdglass:

An official release date will be announced within a few weeks.

Side note: If anyone with experience under their belt is willing to lend a helping hand, send me a PM. If I can get some assistance it will cut back significantly on the time it takes to release and will allow for more features! Anyone who can do (and do well) the following would be helpful: Creating textures for a map, creating events for a freeplay map, editing or creating scripts.

Thanks to all for the support and feedback! :cheers:

Wonderful news! I wish I could help, keep up the great work and I look forward to a release. And a new map would be great but just different units and scripts would be more than fine.

I know how to create some MVA's in the editor but i don't know if that puts them automatically in game.

awesome!

Sadly I can't do any of the things you need, but I'm looking forward the next updates :)

The new official support signature has been added to the first page of the forum, add it to your signature to show your support!

Nice Job so far can't wait for the release and nice banner!

Dang! Haven't been on this website in a while and this is what I see? Amazing job. I was trying to find an update for the Chester County Mod, but it appeared to end up as a mod in progress. I can't wait for the full product. Keep up the good work!

Very nice.

Excellent, years of hard work packed tightly in to a 1:38 video. Question, at 0:29, is that some kind of Sheriff Department in Chester County, if not, which enforcement service is it?

Excellent, years of hard work packed tightly in to a 1:38 video. Question, at 0:29, is that some kind of Sheriff Department in Chester County, if not, which enforcement service is it?

You're correct. It's the new design for the Sheriff's department, one that I'm actually sticking with this time.

You're correct. It's the new design for the Sheriff's department, one that I'm actually sticking with this time.

Ah, well I respect the authenticity of the units you've created here; sometimes you see people taking it too far with their fictitious towns, yet you've struck such a perfect balance that it was only a few months ago I realized it wasn't a real place! Keep up the fine work sir.

Nice Humvees, have you added any other upgraded military units like a deuce and a half supply truck or something like that? Not that their is much call for the National Guard in a small Montana town but it would still be cool to have to option. Since their are already hummers why not?

Ah, well I respect the authenticity of the units you've created here; sometimes you see people taking it too far with their fictitious towns, yet you've struck such a perfect balance that it was only a few months ago I realized it wasn't a real place! Keep up the fine work sir.

Thanks! A couple of the schemes are loosely based off of real life designs, for instance, the new State Trooper scheme combines the smaller decals from the real life cars and a main logo design (the shooting star) that the MHP uses on a t-shirt that, in my opinion, happens to look better than what they put on the cars IRL. Police and Fire are 100% original.

Nice Humvees, have you added any other upgraded military units like a deuce and a half supply truck or something like that? Not that their is much call for the National Guard in a small Montana town but it would still be cool to have to option. Since their are already hummers why not?

That's classified information :cool:

a deuce and a half would be amazing. i have always wanted one to use as a brush truck and also in the one flood mission. Alot of fire companies near me have deuce and a halfs mainly for brush fires and floods (worked great during hurricane sandy).

My hometown department uses a converted deuce and a half as a tanker. Very reliable design. Although the National Guard truck in the first LA mod is fine as a supply truck.

Quick question: What are you doing by way of brush/wildland units. Are you sticking with USFS, making a new brush truck, re-skinning the old one, perhaps adding a tanker unit. Sorry for double posting but I was curious. Hope everything is going well with the mod.

Quick question: What are you doing by way of brush/wildland units. Are you sticking with USFS, making a new brush truck, re-skinning the old one, perhaps adding a tanker unit. Sorry for double posting but I was curious. Hope everything is going well with the mod.

There will be a new brush truck. The exact model is being kept a secret for now but I will be developing it myself.

Also: New support signatures have been added to the first post and new screens will come soon.

I love that new truck in your sig...very cool model!