bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

If your version of chrome takes up so much space that you cannot run Emergency 4 at the same time, you need to remove some of the extensions. The most I've ever gotten Em4 to was about a gig and a half. He's got 8. The issue isn't the RAM here, I think the problem is indeed the video card. It's not a great card and given the unoptimized specs of this mod, it's pretty taxing on your system if it's not up to par

I did ram test before the game crashed it was running 4.39 GB Ram i played for two hours.  started out with 2.39 GB ram moved up as the game went on. At the time there was a few events and about seven units with lights going no fires.  

(PS chrome is taking up 0.20 GB Ram) The rest of it is system services 1.55 ram

-Windows 10
-AMD Radeon 7730m 2gb
-Intel i5-3210 2.7Ghz
-8Gb RAM
-1TB Hard Disk

That's it

Radeon 7730M may have access to 2gb of ram, but unfortunately it's not dedicated memory.  The end result is the mod is probably overtaxing your GPU causing it to go kaput.

Love it or leave it when you buy a mobile device, be it a laptop or an all-in-one if you've got the integrated memory for the video card (which is considerably cheaper) you're accepting the reality that regardless of how much ram it may have access to, it's still stealing that memory from the system ram.  Dedicated video cards cost considerably more but they ensure you'll have more possibilities in what you can expect it to be able to do.

When you buy an integrated card, you cannot play all the games out there well, the same is unfortunately true when it comes to mods.. Just like some games will play poorly, or not at all some mods will suffer the same fate.  A good many mods being created today are done so with dedicated video cards, with little thought about machines with integrated chipsets.  Being a mobile machine you're stuck with what you've got, but it's something to bear in mind for the future when it comes to what you buy.  Itchboy far as I know is trying to make this mod more optimized so that it will run better for everyone, but even with him doing that to this mod, realize many mods just like games won't run on your chip.

Radeon 7730M may have access to 2gb of ram, but unfortunately it's not dedicated memory.  The end result is the mod is probably overtaxing your GPU causing it to go kaput.

Love it or leave it when you buy a mobile device, be it a laptop or an all-in-one if you've got the integrated memory for the video card (which is considerably cheaper) you're accepting the reality that regardless of how much ram it may have access to, it's still stealing that memory from the system ram.  Dedicated video cards cost considerably more but they ensure you'll have more possibilities in what you can expect it to be able to do.

When you buy an integrated card, you cannot play all the games out there well, the same is unfortunately true when it comes to mods.. Just like some games will play poorly, or not at all some mods will suffer the same fate.  A good many mods being created today are done so with dedicated video cards, with little thought about machines with integrated chipsets.  Being a mobile machine you're stuck with what you've got, but it's something to bear in mind for the future when it comes to what you buy.  Itchboy far as I know is trying to make this mod more optimized so that it will run better for everyone, but even with him doing that to this mod, realize many mods just like games won't run on your chip.

But my plate is dedicated.I had already thought of that, since working with the hardware part, but it is dedicated... Thank you

I get something is eating ram up in the Mod. All the other Mods run flawless including Dyson's Brooklyn mod 3.20 Ram with multiple units and lights, fire excreta.  Unfortunately this mod has to stripped down and rebuilt   Or if someone can solve the problem , yes love it or leave later.  

What I can't believe is with all the talent in this forum nobody can figure out the problem hum!   

Hi, this mod looks very interesting, is there an download link ?

clearly you did not read the first post. Where it clearly states the download has been removed while they work on bug fixes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Having played the 2.0.1 version of the mod back in the summer while it was up, I was very impressed, the well known issues aside; it was pretty good and I absolutely loved all the stuff that was in it, from the behavior of units to the fact there is a certain 1970s Dodge Squad unit at the VFD, to that awesome custom map and the diversity of units too!

Thank you for sharing, I certainly eager to see how the revised version of the mod ends up! I hope it goes well. Definetly is the mod of the year in my book!

This mod has always captured the real rural game play the best. I'm not sure of any others that are close. I've had this favorited for months and just check once in a while for updates. It is good to see it still discussed. Unfortunately no magic tool to detect the issues which has to be difficult. I hope a stable version is available sometime in the future. EM4 is still the only game like it that is fun. Amazing when games like fallout 4 are here that I find time to want to play EM4 and the mods created by the community.

Not itchboy, haven't you seen what he posted to his LA car topic? He said he was done with EMERGENCY 4.

Itchboy:"This mod will no longer be released or completed. I have lost interest in modding Em4. Thanks for the wonderful year I had here.

BogdanM's LA mod is a great alternative for those who want LA themed items."