bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

4 hours ago, joker15x said:

Alright thanks itchboy.  I'll let ya know if I find any other bugs.  Also, were big trucks removed or fixed from the mod?  They always get stuck around corners and will need to be destroyed and towed to clear the road.  Also, do all vehicles now have reflective lighting, meaning it can be seen flashing on the ground / ajacent buildings?

Big trucks have been modded a little to help them around corners. If any traffic jams occur, I have provided a "delete traffic" button for convinence's sake. No idea what you mean with reflective lighting. Is it radiation you are referring to?

12 minutes ago, Fred03 said:

10/10 nice work. Also not asking for a release date but do you have a list of things that are done vs things that you are still working on?

Unfinished things

• Semi-realistic medical treatment with custom GUI
  • FWP script for transporting confiscated animal carcasses
  • Animal trailer script for runaway animal callout
  • Fire district engine and chief car need to be created. Right now, no model for them exists.
  • No tow truck model has been made yet
  • All the doors need to be cut on all vehicles
  • Textures on many FD vehicles, and the bomb squad truck.
  • SWAT trailer for mutual aid police
  • Many vehicles still dont have lights
  • Updated firefighter models
  • UI icons for units
  • Tooltips for commands have yet to be written
  • Fix the water level de-sync on the portable ponds
  • Add the pike pole and halligan as equipment
  • (Optional) Add Lima VFD's new engine

All of the vehicle related problems can be taken care of if I dedicate an entire week to it. I am past the half way mark with them. Everything else like lights and textures can be outsourced to other people.

• Upvote 5

I am forgetting what was the thoughts of the volunteer firefighters having different healing abilities like in Biberfelide where the EMT's can only heal 70 percent to 100 percent of the patient and paramedics can heal 0-100. On volunteer department I have worked on we have had volunteers with medical responder certs to paramedics. I think it would be a neat add on for a volunteer mod such as this.  

ffIrHkA.png

ua74037.png

Updates on the Lima VFD Tanker and Brush Truck.

Big update on PD.

Huge thanks to mr matt5432123 for making the decals.

Qizuunw.png

1vRfH0Q.png

UVBjmjK.png

fugZho3.png

On 6/11/2019 at 2:38 AM, Firefighter2367 said:

I am forgetting what was the thoughts of the volunteer firefighters having different healing abilities like in Biberfelide where the EMT's can only heal 70 percent to 100 percent of the patient and paramedics can heal 0-100. On volunteer department I have worked on we have had volunteers with medical responder certs to paramedics. I think it would be a neat add on for a volunteer mod such as this.  

I have a it setup so that patients are classed into triage. EMT's cant treat patients with serious injuries like gunshots or serious trauma, but they can treat patients with minor medical problems. Bama and I are looking into a more advanced representation of patient care, where patients have to be administered treatments and procedures must be followed, but I havent had the time to start programming this feature.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 2

On 6/12/2019 at 11:35 AM, itchboy said:

Updates on the Lima VFD Tanker and Brush Truck.

Big update on PD.

Huge thanks to mr matt5432123 for making the decals.

I have a it setup so that patients are classed into triage. EMT's cant treat patients with serious injuries like gunshots or serious trauma, but they can treat patients with minor medical problems. Bama and I are looking into a more advanced representation of patient care, where patients have to be administered treatments and procedures must be followed, but I havent had the time to start programming this feature.

I have a question what car model is the police cars? 

Is this right: chevrolet Impala, Ford Explorer and marked/unmarked Ford Crown vic's? 

We don't have those or never had those in Norway/Europe were i am from. :-D 

And your mod looks stunning ;-) 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Florian17 said:

Nice skins! Only the bright blue windows look a little bit weird to me.

It's Big Sky country:)

For the sake of diversity I'd say to go ahead with the 2011-2014 state Charger, always appreciate a bit of variety myself

On 6/26/2019 at 3:07 PM, callumcockerill said:

How much would it roughly add?

A week, maybe a bit more depending on my schedule. However if there's an opening in my time, I could create the vehicle in a single day.

On 6/26/2019 at 4:48 PM, Florian17 said:

Nice skins! Only the bright blue windows look a little bit weird to me.

They're intentionally colored so the player can distinguish between agencies. Highway patrol have dark windows while other agencies have a variety of green, blue and silver.

DVFD chief car done

Untitled.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1