bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Say hello to one of the volunteer firefighter POV's.

RvEWIfp.png

Model by MikeyPI. Edited into GMC by me.

This older Crown Vic will either be a POV or the slicktop/unmarked police car. Not sure what role it should have.

Ls6yiEI.png

Model by me.

This truck will either be another POV, or the Swift Water trailer truck. Not sure on what I wanna do with this.

This model will make a comeback as a Chevy Silverado which will be the Dillon VFD chief car.

Xq8iV3u.png

Model by MikeyPI, pickup truck conversion by me.

5 hours ago, itchboy said:

RvEWIfp.png

This older Crown Vic will either be a POV or the slicktop/unmarked police car. Not sure what role it should have.

Ls6yiEI.png

Model by me.

This truck will either be another POV, or the Swift Water trailer truck. Not sure on what I wanna do with this.

This model will make a comeback as a Chevy Silverado which will be the Dillon VFD chief car.

Xq8iV3u.png

all look great nice work you should make the Crown vic a slicktop/unmarked police car as it would fit in well in that role

9 hours ago, itchboy said:

RvEWIfp.png

Ls6yiEI.png

Model by me.

Xq8iV3u.png

The GMC Sierra should probably be a POV. In rural areas most volunteers that I've seen will have SUVs or pickup trucks.

On 3/25/2019 at 3:26 AM, Alex Neumeister said:

Will the Dillon Chief be a POV like many volunteer companies have or will it be a fire department vehicle more along the lines of what the original Montana mod had?

Its gonna be a POV. Dillon and Monida have POV chiefs. Lima has a department vehicle.

Here's a bit of trivia about the mod's development. Three years ago, we had a fully finished ambulance put together for the mod. It has since been scrapped because we found pictures of the real ambulances. I felt that its been long enough, so here's ambulance 666 in all its gory:

8G5qS1W.png

To be clear: This bloody mess is not going into the upcoming Montana mod.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, TprHardy said:

Man, I remember 1.0 of this project and doing showcase videos on it back when I was still in highschool. I'm glad to see this mod is still being update as it has always been one of my favorite. 

I too was a kid who enjoyed playing the mod when it was in its early stages.

Little did I know I'd become one of the guys working on it just a few years later.

We decided to change out the Ford Excursion model to that of MikeyPI. The NNICO version lacked too many details and was not consistent with the other F series models in the mod.

Model by MikeyPI.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

14 hours ago, itchboy said:

I too was a kid who enjoyed playing the mod when it was in its early stages.

Little did I know I'd become one of the guys working on it just a few years later.

Hell, I wish I knew how to do all the stuff I use to back in the day because I'm honestly tired of modding GTA. 

I just got done creating some concepts for roof venting the other week. Last Sunday, I started work on healing for walking but minor injured civilians. Video for that one coming soon.

I'd have gotten it done sooner but then I have real life responsibilities that take priority over modding. Progress would move a lot faster if more people tried learning how to script, model, texture or make lights for the playable vehicles. I'd really appreciate the help from people. In fact, you could be the person who helps get a difficult mod asset completed.

• Like 1