bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

1 hour ago, joker15x said:

Is the finished model for the explorer posted on this thread?  Also are all 3 of the possible votes being added or just the explorer?

The 1997/2001 Explorer is the tutorial car found here. The other two losing options will not be made, however you can find a 1996 Jeep in the German forums.

It is being worked on as we speak.

Tutorial update being worked on too.

14 hours ago, itchboy said:

Happy New Year once again.

Here's the older Ford Explorer. Its finally done.

I still have more models to complete, stay tuned.

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_01/Untitled.thumb.png.33c3aa0d7d6dda2c28664adda013f433.png

Can we get a pic of the finalized MMPD version of it?  Like a preview?

Be patient, the mod isnt finished.

On 1/16/2019 at 2:13 PM, xazdkr said:

itchboy is blue balling us endlessly

I like the development updates, keeping up with the topic from time to time!

Would this be enough?

I have a mod asset that's not for Montana that I will be releasing. The original LA mod Caprice desperately needed a rework so here it is.

This was also the losing option for the Montana cop car poll, so those of you who want one in the mod can have it in theirs.

i5l3vmn.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Idk if this was brought up already, but when pressing the wye tool button, it immediately crashes the game.  I've only seen this mod and the LA mod use it as I wish more did, its super useful.  Also I noticed most if not all stop signs in the residential housing area up in the north part of the map have health bars.  A lot of npcs get stuck walking into them and don't move, as well as vehicles making the right turn get stuck and block traffic until moved or destroyed.  Please fix that as I would consider both of these major bugs.

I have implemented a "delete traffic" button so you can despawn every traffic car on the map, hassle free. Some paths were edited to reduce the traffic bug but it just wont go away no matter what I tried.

The dummy objects with health bars have been removed in favor of more discreet dummy objects.

Stay tuned on the stop sign scripting concept. I have plans on making it work once and for all.

Untitled.png

I'm sure you're aware of this already, but using some of the options when using the police or fire dispatchers in their respective stations will crash the game.  It just came to me now while reading your reply.

• Like 1

I am not sure if these have been pointed out already but I figured I might as well...

*A crash which have come to my attention is whenever I try to 'extend the hoseline' or what the option is called for extending a firehose with a firefighter, it instantly crashes my game. This is quite frustrating when combating the fire of the neighborhood on the north side of town as there are no fire hydrants in the area close enough for the hose to reach the fire engines without extending them. And the county tanker can only bring so much water...

*When using the police dispatcher at the local police station to call for the MHP SWAT team with negotiator also crashes the game, I believe the same thing happens if using a State Trooper (not sure if that is an option for them, but I do believe so) and calling them. Instead I have to use the menu to manually spawn them. Not a big deal, however sometimes I forget and the game crashes. 

This is by far my favorite modification, I personally enjoy the small town and large county map compared to the larger city ones.

I follow the development of the 3.0 version with great excitment.

On 25/2/2019 at 1:56 PM, itchboy said:

The mod is still active, don't worry. I've just been dealing with real life stuff and the distractions caused by other mods...

http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/monthly_2019_02/5c73e5da76a19_Em4Deluxe2019-02-2520-37-42-30.png.82b47b638df4965bd97cdc7079f99f8b.png

lol