bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

Was unaware that this awesome mod was still being updated, good to see.

Can't wait to play the finished product, it's looking amazing so far and good to see all the community engagement and participation.

On 4/22/2018 at 1:47 AM, Jennifer93 said:

for the swat team try the Metropolitan Law Enforcement Council style set up

Metropolitan Law Enforcement Council
Covering Southeastern Massachusetts
Metropolitan Law Enforcement Council is multi agency law enforcement association of over 40 local police and sheriff departments in the south metropolitan Boston, Massachusetts area. The agency is staffed by officers of the member departments. The agency has a Special Weapons and Tactics (SWAT) team, a Crisis Negotiation Team (CNT), a Tactical Emergency Medical Support unit (TEMS), a Regional Response Team (RRT) for search and rescue, a motorcycle division, K-9 units, and more.

I agree with this, Regional Tactical teams are pretty common in rural areas. 

This is the cab of the Monida VFD brush truck. Its a '93 Dodge Ram. An 86 Chevy truck is up next for Lima VFD's brush truck.

Both the MPPD Intrepid and MVFD Ford C truck cabin have been UV mapped. I just need to create a texture for both vehicles and Ill be that little bit closer.

Monida VFD's tanker is going to be an old Mack RD600. No pics to show because its just an idea as of right now.

Untitled.png

Hey itchboy, I found a topic where someone had actually made a script that lets the game realize the need to transport in an ALS vehicle rather than a BLS vehicle. Thought you might want to take a look.

EDIT: whoops, forgot the link to the script. Can't find it now but it's somewhere on the site.

On 5/6/2018 at 11:39 AM, mr matt5432123 said:

Hey itchboy, I found a topic where someone had actually made a script that lets the game realize the need to transport in an ALS vehicle rather than a BLS vehicle. Thought you might want to take a look.

That sounds kind of like the transport script in Jackson County. In that mod the ambulance will transport emergency or non-emergency traffic depending on the state of the patient

• Upvote 1

Another update. The Monida VFD brush truck model (bottom picture) is almost done. It needs mirrors, UV's and template.

The Lima brush truck is coming along nicely too. No pictures yet.

Bama is also still working on the mod in his own way. This Chevy truck cab is his model and is going to be Lima VFD's second ambulance.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

The Intrepid has finally been sorted. Its getting its colors soon.

Its getting an FS Vista lightbar but Im not sure whether to do the halogen or strobe version of it.

The Monida VFD engine also has a rear body modelled and UV mapped. Template work will be done on it soon.

On the EMS side of things, the ambulances are finally getting their rambars.

TEC is finally getting some love too, with this GMC utility truck. What agency would handle utilities such as power, water and gas in a town such as Monida Pass?

F series cabs by Ubisoft. GMC 3500 engineer truck by bama. Everything else by me.

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

Untitled.png

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Squad 65 said:

Yay i can make a squad unit out of the GMC when its released.

We will not be allowing use of the Montana mod asset for other projects.

2 hours ago, Cody Fabyanic said:

I think you should put out door Fire siren in the mod

The real area of Beaverhead does have warning sirens but they're located in the Dillon area, 60 miles away from Monida. We'll see if its economically feasable for the county to put up a second one for Lima and Monida.

http://beaverheadcounty.org/siren-sounds/

1 hour ago, fattboi94 said:

will there still be pov's responding to the station? if so are they going to be the same or with emergency lights?

Yes. That thing is the most important part of the mod. We've recently made changes to the volunteer script so time actually factors into the amount of people who will show up to a call. Furthermore we are still debating on whether we should have them drive to the scene. 

On the sirens and lights aspect of the volunteers, they have been given unique siren tones for each volunteer, but lights are still really far away. The POV's afterall need to be created in the first place.

1 hour ago, TheBus said:

"Monida Pass Public Works" would fit in well on the door panels of the truck. A halogen light bar and strobe headlights would fit, too.

I'll go with that then. Sounds plausible that it would be municipal based.

We have a municipal utilities company that handles electric and water, Northern Natural Gas does gas, and the telephone company handles TV, internet, and phones.

Please for the love of God do not put a strobe Vista on the Intrepid. Lol. While I don't know this for certain, my assumption would be that a halogen/rotating version would be cheaper than a strobe version at the time.

7 hours ago, ThatOneIowan said:

We have a municipal utilities company that handles electric and water, Northern Natural Gas does gas, and the telephone company handles TV, internet, and phones.

Please for the love of God do not put a strobe Vista on the Intrepid. Lol. While I don't know this for certain, my assumption would be that a halogen/rotating version would be cheaper than a strobe version at the time.

Then its settled. Halogen lightbar it is. I didnt know strobe had additional costs attached to it.

Utility wise, that means Ill have to make 2 companies then. Utilites and gas co.

The on map VFD brush truck has been UV mapped.

33040757_1423033654469566_6871239403428118528_n.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1