bama1234

Montana Mod v2.5 RELEASED

30 minutes ago, alaganga said:

I havent read through this whole thread but was curious if there is a solution to the mid game crashing...thanks in advance

There probably isn't one they'll give you. The last version was removed due to instability. A new one hasn't been released since they took the old one down in January. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, DodgeTown97 said:

What ever happened? anyone know where i can find a download link even if one exists 

Rome wasn't built in a day, they're perfecting it more, just be patient.

I actually like the ladder trucks lighting package from the picture shown, looks real old-school, love it.

48 minutes ago, itchboy said:

Happy New Year!

Would mutual aid respond from 64 miles away? If so, for what kind of incidents, and what vehicles would respond?

Depends on if that’s the closest department or not. If so, it may respond to many calls when requested by the next district over. Multi alarm structure fires they would definetely respond. Large brush fires, they may automatically respond on the first alarm.

• Like 1

They may also respond if needed for specialty equipment.  WAY back in the day, when I was first a volunteer fire fighter, my little department had a cascade air fill system, and several neighbor departments did not.  So if they had a big call, we might be paged out to bring the cascade system to refill air packs.

I'm sure some others can give examples of specialty equipment some departments have that others don't.

• Upvote 1

Its not unheard of, I'd say that a VFD in an area that remote would probably have automatic aid agreements with neighboring departments, that is unless the town was big enough to handle most calls. They might have agreements for special equipment like water or technical rescue or for things like ladder trucks.

11 hours ago, itchboy said:

Glad to hear I'm on the right track.

I’d keep all trucks. It’s a small town so more than likely has mutual aid for calls with eachother. In montana, there are quite a few highways where the speed limit is fastest safe speed. Not that fire trucks would go very fast, but id say all of Dillon VFD should stay in the mod.

There is no link to the mod. It is not finished.

Bama and myself will not allow links to the old version to be posted here.

Here are the personnel textures for the mod. Credit goes to Hoppah and 16 tons entertainment for the textures. All I did was recolor them, nothing special here.

EV9Wvi6.png
Montana Highway Patrol

KGUyByx.png
Beaverhead County Sheriff

InS26Bx.png
Monida Pass Police

ns1pM4G.png
Montana Fish, Wildlife and Parks

lDxoWaC.png
Beaverhead EMS Corp.

547jkuG.png
Beaverhead Volunteer SAR. Credit to bama1234 for these two.

T6BrYKP.png
Lifelight Helicopter Medic

I5wAPI1.png
Monida Pass Volunteer FD

zaj4iXH.png
Lima Rural VFD

3MI9nXq.png
Dillon Volunteer FD

I only lack TEC and some mutual aid units. Some of the above textures have issues that I also need to take care of.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Sorry for the late chime-in, but in reference to the mutual aid discussion: In addition to calling resources to scene, Many departments request standby units for coverage of areas, especially if there's large distances between locations. If they pull in all the fire department resources from an hour's diameter from somewhere for an active incident, it wouldn't be a stretch to say they'd wanna get someone else in there for response coverage. Just my 2 cents http://www.emergency-planet.com/uploads/emoticons/default_biggrin.png

Also, good idea not giving the Chiefs their own SCBA models! Hopefully it'll help keep them outside at command better than around here lol